Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any Christian Identists Bother Posting on VNN Anymore?

Obadiah 1:18

Do Any Christian Identists Bother Posting on VNN Anymore?

I haven't been there in ages, and have no intention of going there again. Like Stormfront, I think it's a lost cause. Atheists and Identists just don't mix. Also, you take one step in either of those forums and you're bound to tread on a Jew. Jews and assorted antis probably outnumber genuine White Nationalists on VNN, there's that many of them, and Stormfront's not much better.

Re: Do Any Christian Identists Bother Posting on VNN Anymore?

I've never posted at VNN, nor have I ever made an account there. But I've visited a few times. I believe I first found out about VNN due to postings by Martin Lindstedt.

I don't post on VNN, though I had a Stormfront account,I asked for it to be DE-activated a while ago. I found Stormfront was not that useful.

I used to post on VNN a lot until Alex Linder started his antichrist tirades using jewish sources.

Now he has about as many white people that think like him, much like Marty Lindstedt.

I used to in the very begining but not posted or been in anyway involved since about 2006/7. To begin with it was a breath of fresh air and I followed the Goyfire broadcasts avidly. I gave up when the freak Craig Cobb stated that the jews did the world a favor killing Christ. The statement upset a lot of people including Stan Sikorski, who I still respect (what happened to him btw?).

I am now convinced that VNN, like all the other setup's is a jew operation. How do you win converts to your cause by alienating large numbers of potential recruits and turning brother against brother?. It's controlled opposition nothing more. Anyone who calls me a jew, for whatever reason and in whatever context is doing the work of my enemy, and that includes those sociopaths, deranged misfits and moral cretins in CI who have recently labeled me with that epithet.. VNN is and always has been predominantly creatard. The fact that that ideology was founded by the jew Ben Klassen says something of the intellectual retardation of it's adherents.

An interesting yet little known aside to this is the fact that William Pierces Cosmotheism, which is also followed by significant numbers of so called White Nationalists (I know several in the BNP) was originally founded by the jew 'phillosopher' Baruch Spinoza. What does that tell you?.

Quote Originally Posted by daveUK View Post
    I used to in the very begining but not posted or been in anyway involved since about 2006/7. To begin with it was a breath of fresh air and I followed the Goyfire broadcasts avidly. I gave up when the freak Craig Cobb stated that the jews did the world a favor killing Christ. The statement upset a lot of people including Stan Sikorski, who I still respect (what happened to him btw?).
    I saw it as a breath of fresh air initially, too. Then the anti-Christian rot set in -- hardly a day would go by without somebody starting a thread attacking Christianity -- and I had to leave.

I'm not sure what became of Stan. Probably his disillusionment over Yankee Jim's death and the forum's increasing antipathy toward our Lord and Savior drove him off eventually.

John DeNugent made an interesting observation about VNNF. He said that there is a dramatic drop in the number of postings there on Jew holidays.

No way! Linder has antichrist kike "values."

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Probably his disillusionment over Yankee Jim's death and the forum's increasing antipathy toward our Lord and Savior drove him off eventually.
    I was in email contact with Yankie Jim not that long before his death. I had suggested he consider a show of his own on Turners network. He had massive charisma and presence and his voice had a direct appeal, something only professional broadcasters have like they are talking to you personally. Not long after he became a regular co-host on VNN with Stan. Even now I can't bring myself to listen to his shows. He was CI which made his death even more sad. Stan faded away soon after like Rob Roy MacGregor who quit in disgust, tired of the anti-Christian abuse like so many others. His Celtic Rage broadcasts are still worth a listen.

Quote Originally Posted by daveUK View Post
    I was in email contact with Yankie Jim not that long before his death. I had suggested he consider a show of his own on Turners network. He had massive charisma and presence and his voice had a direct appeal, something only professional broadcasters have like they are talking to you personally. Not long after he became a regular co-host on VNN with Stan. Even now I can't bring myself to listen to his shows. He was CI which made his death even more sad. Stan faded away soon after like Rob Roy MacGregor who quit in disgust, tired of the anti-Christian abuse like so many others. His Celtic Rage broadcasts are still worth a listen.
    It is rather funny that most VNNers respect Yankee Jim but forget that he was Identity.

Jim and Jane used to post on our old forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    It is rather funny that most VNNers respect Yankee Jim but forget that he was Identity.

Jim and Jane used to post on our old forums.
    Yes. Jim was a regular caller on Yahweh's Truth.

What made his death even sadder to me was that Bill White, the Martin Lindstedt of White Nationalism, broke the news to everyone on VNNF. It was like your worst enemy telling you your best friend had died.