Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the most anti-white/anti-Christian movie you've seen?

Obadiah 1:18

What is the most anti-white/anti-Christian movie you've seen?

My vote for the most anti-white flick goes to "About Schmidt".

Jack Nicholson plays an aging man who questions his life and its worth after he discovers that his late wife had an affair. He starts corresponding with an African boy whom he is sponsoring through one of those third-world charity programs. He pours his heart out to the kid, who is the only one who seems to give him any joy. Needing to get away from it all for a while, he buys himself a Winnebago and travels around the country, renewing acquaintances with friends and family members. But, ultimately, all this brings him is misery. The movie finishes with him returning home, a lost soul with nothing to live for. Waiting for him is another letter from the African boy. He opens it, and a big smile spreads across his face as the boy, the solitary ray of hope and love in his life now, comforts him by waxing philosophical about life in Africa and how it relates to the human condition, and, unbeknown to the Boy, Jack's personal situation.

The moral of the story?

Life has no meaning for whites unless they open their hearts and pockets to non-whites.

Pastor Bill

Re: What is the most anti-white/anti-Christian movie you've seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    My vote for the most anti-white flick goes to "About Schmidt".

Jack Nicholson plays an aging man who questions his life and its worth after he discovers that his late wife had an affair. He starts corresponding with an African boy whom he is sponsoring through one of those third-world charity programs. He pours his heart out to the kid, who is the only one who seems to give him any joy. Needing to get away from it all for a while, he buys himself a Winnebago and travels around the country, renewing acquaintances with friends and family members. But, ultimately, all this brings him is misery. The movie finishes with him returning home, a lost soul with nothing to live for. Waiting for him is another letter from the African boy. He opens it, and a big smile spreads across his face as the boy, the solitary ray of hope and love in his life now, comforts him by waxing philosophical about life in Africa and how it relates to the human condition, and, unbeknown to the Boy, Jack's personal situation.

The moral of the story?

Life has no meaning for whites unless they open their hearts and pockets to non-whites.
    That type of scenario is becoming more and more common in Hollyweird these days.

I can't recall a movie at the moment but I know a TV show/series : Family guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Guy

Check out the remake of THE UNBORN.

They added a whole NAZI twist to the original story.

Thumbs down Re: What is the most anti-white/anti-Christian movie you've seen?

Inglourious Basterds (2009). What a jew pipe-dream that was!

AVATAR was stupid, and very anti-white.

These are some race mixed ones...

Save The Last Dance

JUNGLE FEVER

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Shanghai Kiss

I should add "Spawn" to the list.

http://www.spawn.com/

Obadiah 1:18

KARATE KID: PLAYING THE RACE CARD

by James Reed

In the world of Hollywood, money rules. The masters of celluloid have decided to roll out once again another tired formula for a new generation of consumers. The Karate Kid was made in 1984 and its paper-thin theme was that of an ethnic kid being bullied by White Anglo Saxon school boys. He meets the karate master, an old Japanese man, who trains him in a matter of weeks into a superb fighter, capable of defeating the wicked whites. If you think I am exaggerating the racial aspects of this, consider the recent remarks of film critic David Stratton: “The underlying message of the original film was that when ethnic minorities (Italian, Japanese) pool their resources they can overcome aggressive WASPS” (The Australian Review, 3-4/7/2010). That is also the message of immigration in the West, as I see it.

Now there is a remake of The Karate Kid (after three previous movies) telling the story all over again. This time we have Asian actor Jackie Chan as the guru and a little black boy as the hero (the hero learns Kung Fu – there is no karate (Japanese) in the movie, such is the power of a brand name). The villains are big, bad Chinese boys. The film is set in China and was made there.

Apart from a wee bit of racism, China is portrayed as God’s own country, a beautiful paradise of beautiful people, apart from the Chinese boys. But our hero with dreadlocks soon sorts them out and in the end everybody lives happily ever after in multiracial harmony.

I wonder if China will consider taking in millions of Africans to add richness and variety/diversity to their racially homogenous society? Shall I hold my breath in the waiting?

Most every movie or TV show,now features a nigger in it or a non-white...