Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Re: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Welcome Thomas, and yes, now that Mark Downey has been banned by Don Black the CI section is no longer the Downey's personal fief where they attack anyone that they don't want posting there, there has been no drama at all since they left and Pastor Visser has been readmitted and is free to spread DSL views without having to worry about being deliberately provoked and baited, there are even people in the TC section (what most in CI call Judeos) starting threads asking things like are the Celts lost Israelites. It is amazing what the simple act of removing two divisive agitators can do. Also I want to point out the one advantage that SF CI has when one's goal is to spread their beliefs. Pretty much everyone that develops an interest in CI passes through SF theology at one point and now that the Downey's are gone the place is much more friendly and childish drama has been replaced by serious discussion. I also want to add that I think Thomas is the one that actually approved Pastor V's membership in Theology.

Blog Entries

i found the forum after listening finding CPM on talk shoe

Hello, I am new to this site. I have been looking for a CI site, after I had a discussion with a friend and he mentioned Christian Identity to me. I searched the web, and luckily chose Covenant People's Ministry. it is on the Big List of CI websites. Very happy to be here, and have discovered the Talkshoe program, and have listened to the first four parts of the Gospel of Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hello, I am new to this site. I have been looking for a CI site, after I had a discussion with a friend and he mentioned Christian Identity to me. I searched the web, and luckily chose Covenant People's Ministry. it is on the Big List of CI websites. Very happy to be here, and have discovered the Talkshoe program, and have listened to the first four parts of the Gospel of Luke.
    Welcome to the forum James

Blog Entries

Smile Re: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Welcome Brother

Blog Entries

Believe it or not one of Wille's admin. He said if I were unhappy on Fink's site I should come here. Best advice I ever got from Wm. Fink's site.

Blog Entries

I was listening to Pastor Visser on youtube, and I found this place. That's about it.

Same here. After Morris Gullett retired I moved over here to the only legit CI Forum on the net.

youtube😂