Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Only through the grace and spirit of Yahweh. He led me to find sermons by Pastor Visser, and they ultimately led me here. I never really searched it out honestly. Yahweh has led me to a lot of things recently...
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

I found the site through a search engine. Great reading!

Blog Entries

Hey pastor V.

hey dude, you still up here in the northwest?
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinsfolk,

Due to excessive spam new registrations have been disabled.

Yah bless,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Exclamation Re: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Kinsfolk,

Due to excessive spam new registrations have been disabled.

Yah bless,
    Registrations have been allowed again.

Hopefully, we have the spam under control now.

Under the Blood,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

I came to the forums ,i feel, from YAHWEH himself ,in a sense.I grew up in judeo-christianity and at the age of 40 had...had it.I prayed for truth,for discernment and from that, i found Pastor Pete Peters ,which then lead me down a path and praise YAHWEH for it,of truth.It is then that i founf Pastor Visser and his forums.Im a firm believer in keeping your mouth shut and your eyes and ears open,which is what ive done now for the last 6 years.Ive prayed,studied,listened,researched,prayed some more and thanks to YAHWEH and Pastors like Jeremy Visser have grown.By the way,It was through you guys that i heard of Marty Lindstink and after about 2 minutes of that drivel knew what was what with him.Unfortunately i was very naive and thinking this was truth that Christian Identists would all be on the same sheet of music lol.Boy was i wrong.There is much paranoia,disent,discord,back biting,here as in any religion and at first it was disheartening.I was even accused of being one of Martys sock puppets or followers,which i can assure you, i am neither.I am simply a man looking for truth in YAHWEHs word and believe that Christian Identity has more than any other doctrines,dogmas and such.To many here are quick to judge never even talking to an individual to understand or know them.when i came to this message i asked YAHWEH.Why,why now at 40? Why not 20 when i could have done so much more with my youth and the answer that hit me and no,i didnt hear a voice or anything like that but what came to me was.You werent mature enough,mentally,physically,or spiritually for this message.You would have heard it,ignored it and moved on.Praise YAHWEH today i am still here and growing in this message and for your parts i say Thank you so much.

Just Marcus

TalkShoe.com...show listed in live now.

I found it through I-Tunes. After having a strange year, where I began to really open my eyes and find myself. This was THE ONLY pro-white show on my I-phone (I now have a theory behind that). Well it doesn't matter because it's virtually the only show I listen too. I was going to try to become more educated in C.I. before posting but I just can't wait that long to thank all of you. I'm not the brightest guy in the world so it could have been years before I posted. I plan on buying some books that have been posted that are for beginners, and hopefully soon I can support this ministry. You've opened my eyes and filled my heart, thanks for everything.

Youtube.

The homos were chimping out over this video.

Glad I found the place.

I think I found this site by googling Christian Identity. Don't pop in much asI spend most of my online WN time moderating SF. Which, btw, is friendlier these days to various varieties of CI than in times past. I keep a membershkp here to have a place to refer to when I get asked questions about CI--I'm Catholic so . . . Obviously I'm not the best go-to guy for topics concerning Christian Identity.