Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Obadiah 1:18

Question How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

What site, other than the CPM homepage itself, led you here?

I have to jog my memory, but I think it must have been the VNN forum for me. Who would've thought that such a Christ-hating, Jew-infested place would bring me here? It just goes to show that all things work for good, even the time we spend among sinners and devil spawn.

On a side note, John De Nugent observed that postings on Linder's forum decrease dramatically on Jew holidays. What a shock, itz!
    Last edited by Obadiah 1:18; 05-24-2010 at 11:43 PM.

Re: How Did You Find Covenant People's Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    What site, other than the CPM homepage itself, led you here?

I have to jog my memory, but I think it must have been the VNN forum for me. Who would've thought that such a Christ-hating, Jew-infested place would bring me here? It just goes to show that all things work for good, even the time we spend among sinners and devil spawn.

On a side note, John De Nugent observed that postings on Linder's forum decrease dramatically on Jew holidays. What a shock, itz!
    I think,If I remember I heard about it on the Aryan Nations Revival forum

Blog Entries

I’m pretty certain Sol(omon), Father of Six, seedliner and myself are all refugees from Stormfront.

Back when Debbie "kneepads" Downey was moderator over there she would eventually ban -- en masse -- almost every seedliner Identist that frequented there. I know I found the original CPM forums from Pastor Visser’s signature link right before he was banned by klaliff himself.

Quite a few of us drifted to the old boards years ago and went with the flow until we ended up here.
    Gna!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnaghi View Post
    I’m pretty certain Sol(omon), Father of Six, seedliner and myself are all refugees from Stormfront.
    Yeppers! I was banned in 2006 and never went back.

Pastor Bill

I found it by googling the words Jeromy Visser, A friend told me that he is a really good preacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I found it by googling the words Jeromy Visser, A friend told me that he is a really good preacher.
    Pastor Bill, who put you onto Marty? How did that unfortunate meeting come about?

I found the original boards from a link on VNNF.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Pastor Bill, who put you onto Marty? How did that unfortunate meeting come about?
    That's an interesting story actually. I found the old board in August of 09 because I wanted a change of pace from Stormfront. I started posting about CI and got involved in a Bryan Wright smackdown and started to become friendly with John Britton. who is not a bad guy if you can seperate him from Marty. Well, anyway I had been talking to John in private about being ordained by him and Morris Gulett when Marty suddenly jumps in and is really hot to be the one to ordain me, offering me the moon (and delivering as much as was in his power to do so). Now I was obviously hesitant about getting ordained by Marty but I thought that I might be able to keep my connections to him minimal and ride it out until Gulett came home but Marty being Marty had to act the fool and start this idiotic fight. He pestered me over and over to announce my Ordanation with him on SF and I got tired of his whining so I did and of course Mark Downey comes on to have a fit about it. Now I was handling Mark just fine, like I always have when Marty comes in on a sockpuppet, bouncing off the walls with some of the most idiotic, irrelevant lunacy that I had ever seen him spew. I was so embarassed by his retarded behavior that I bowed out of the fight, claiming that it was because of Downey's self righteousness (which was also true) but the full truth is that Marty embarrassed me so badly that I wished then and there that I had never accepted his ordanation. Well needless to say I went to pray about it, until I got an answer and that answer was that I needed to publicly dump Marty like the worthless garbage that he was and to mend fences with Mark Downey, which I did a couple days later. Marty really hates it when Christians behave the way Christ told us to. Also, when I was hesitant to join him he swore to me by YHWH that he would never try to tell me how to run my Ministry or how to act or to post, a vow he broke only 6 days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    Marty really hates it when Christians behave the way Christ told us to. Also, when I was hesitant to join him he swore to me by YHWH that he would never try to tell me how to run my Ministry or how to act or to post, a vow he broke only 6 days later.
    And on the sixth day Marty pestered.

Invited by “stardust”; during that time I was still posting at Stormfront theology as VikingInMe.

Exile