Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead And Bloated - Famous Deaths Thread

Re: Ronnie James Dio dead

I halfway expected to see a serpent slither out of a basket somewhere. Just some more misguided youth or Jewish children of Satan. I prefer this one:

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Personally, I sort of liked Blackmore's Rainbow...

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    I halfway expected to see a serpent slither out of a basket somewhere. Just some more misguided youth or Jewish children of Satan. I prefer this one:
    Johnny Cash is a legend!

I really liked his last four American recordings (sadly produced by the kike Rick Rubin).

Johnny covers Danzig, Soundgarden, Nine Inch Nails, U2 and many others on these records.

Dio was a great singer, but no prophet.

He was a filthy kike. Why in the hell is this story on here to begin with?????? You only have to look at that mugshot to see it isn't even WHITE..........

Pastor Bill

Actually Dio was Italian, his real name was Padavona.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by daveUK View Post
    He was a filthy kike. Why in the hell is this story on here to begin with?????? You only have to look at that mugshot to see it isn't even WHITE..........
    Look at who started the thread and ask yourself, what half-bearded apostate nutter likes to make idiotic posts here under a wide variety of usernames?

Andy Griffith dead at 86

BREAKING NEWS: Friend Says Andy Griffith Has Died

griffithand.jpg

Former UNC President Bill Friday says Andy Griffith died this morning in Dare County. Friday, who is a close friend of the actor, confirmed that to WITN News.

Friday tells us the 86-year-old actor died at his Dare County home around 7:00 a.m. this morning.

Griffith attended UNC Chapel Hill where he earned a degree in Music. According to IMDb.com, Griffith was a regular on the Ed Sullivan show in the 1950's.

His legacy role, which earned him the title of "America's Favorite Sheriff"on "The Andy Griffith" show, set in fictional Mayberry, put North Carolina on the map in the entertainment industry. The show ran from 1960-1968, propelling a handful of spin-off programs. Griffith also produced and starred in the television series "Matlock."

Griffith received the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2005 from President George W. Bush.

Griffith was born in Mount Airy.

Dare County Sheriff Doug Doughtie confirms to WITN News that an ambulance went to Andy Griffith's home at 7 a.m. this morning.

The sheriff says he is checking to get more information on the condition of the person who the ambulance was called for.

The 86-year-old Griffith lives on Roanoke Island, not far from the Lost Colony, a play he performed in right after high school.

Griffith was born in Mount Airy, and is most known for his role as "Andy Taylor" from 1960 to 1968.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/03/showbi...ead/index.html

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Pastor Bill

Re: Andy Griffith dead at 86

Too bad, I liked him.

Re: Andy Griffith dead at 86

RIP Andy! He was one of the good ones.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Nicholas Cage Dead

Hollywood icon Nicholas Cage died after a snowboard collision in Zermatt Switzerland earlier today. Cage who is a novice snowboarder apparently lost control of his board and hit a tree at a tremendous speed reports Global Associated News.

Actor Nicholas Cage dead after snowboard accident in Switzerland

Nicholas Cage was apparently vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort with family and friends when the horrific accident occurred. The actor was air lifter to the nearest hospital but apparently died on impact.

According to GAN’s sources, Nicholas Cage was wearing the appropriate safety gear and wasn’t under the influence of drugs or alcohol and the time of the accident.

This story is currently developing so no additional details are available at this time. As for the Zermatt Ski Resort, it is one of the world’s top ski resorts and is a car-free environment hence the helicopter life for the Cage.

Nicholas Cage has been known for his dramatic facial expressions and memorable characters. His last few movies included Ghost Rider 2 and National Treasure.

Update: The story appears to be still developing as other than Global Associated News, there aren’t any other media outlets that have reported on this. We will update this story when more information becomes available.

http://www.autoomobile.com/news/nich...dent/10011928/