Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Seduction of Eve

Obadiah 1:18

Re: The Seduction of Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Prakazrel View Post

Seedline: Garden of Yahweh examines the "beguilement" (or seduction) of Eve by Satan and the resulting curse of Cain. This one-hour sermon features the original music of Georgia's own All She Had and will leave no doubt that “the tares are the children of the wicked one.” Pastor Visser's trendy study God Blessed The Seventh Day is included in this unique reissued version.
    I think I may have missed this sermon. Thanks for posting it.

I liked the ''All She Had'' song break..

Re: Who did Adam eat with?

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    For years I thought Adam had "eaten" with a sixth day creation but now lean more towards Lilith (Satan in female form).

It's interesting how the OSLs love saying seedliners teach Adam was somehow a “homosexual.”

This thread could become rather valuable to counter their nonsense.
    I'm not sure who Adam "ate" with yet but I'm certain he was no queer.

I stumbled upon something interesting in my studies today.

Here's what Dr. Swift says; "Eve was seduced by Lucifer, and Cain was the son of Lucifer, then after being seduced then Eve went to Adam and said:...I have received this son from the lord, and the word is just translated Lord, it was actually Baalie (he being Lord of the earth). Then she introduced Adam to Lillith the Serpent Woman, or the beautiful consort of Lucifer, called the mother of the Ganges or Kali in Hinduism today. This first connection with the darkness was made by Eve whom Lucifer seduced. He said:...did God tell you not to mingle or associate with us? Well, He just doesn't want you to become as gods, and be greater than He is. You will be just like we are, just like God, if you will join with us. We will show you all kinds of pleasures, all kinds of things you have never seen before, and Eve fell for this. She then came running to Adam and she said:...I have mixed with these people, and I have had new experiences and see I am not dead. I want you to come and meet them. So she introduced Adam to Lillith. Well, Adam knew Lillith and sowed some of the Adamic seed into India thru this consort of Lucifer. They have this in their theology in India today that some of them descended from Adam and Lillith, the mother of the Ganges. This is why Adam was co‑responsible with Eve for this violation of law. Among the foremost things Adam and Eve were told, was not to mix the Holy Seed. You were put down here to build His Kingdom and it could not be done that way. But God knew they would make this mistake, He had told them so before the foundation of the world. And they said:...not us...but they did. So when god comes to talk to them then Adam knows he has done wrong and he is hiding. He knows that he has assumed the cloak of Lucifer. It says he made a covering for himself of fig leaves, but this is symbolic. Lucifers Kingdom has the symbol of the Fig Leaf. And Adam was now wearing the Temple finery of the golden fig leaf. So when he came out to meet God then here is this beautiful coat covered with fig leaves. God stripped them off of Adam and Eve and made coats of skin of animals for them, and the blood ran from these animals from whence the coats were made as symbols. Then God told them that He would redeem them and put enmity between the seed of Adam and the seed of the Serpent forever because of what happened. In the Luciferian Kingdom, Lucifer was known as the Great Exhaulted Serpent, the Dragon is Satan's chief symbol as far as his personal authority, and his signet seal is concerned and his religious system carried the seal and identity of the Fig leaf. This is the reason why Jesus cursed the Fig tree because these Jews had control of the Temples religion, and they were serpent seed. This is also why you read in Revelation 12., that Lucifer is also known as the serpent, the dragon and Satan. Jesus said to these Jews who had clothes on and were walking around that they were the people...'ye are the generations of the viper' thus they had descended from the Serpent Seed. So the Tree of Good and Evil was the Luciferian tree which had descended from those who rebelled against God. A tree which had both intellect and intelligence, but also evil."

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...ontent.php?870

If we as DSL believe that Cain and Able were twins with different fathers then i am going to say Eve.
    Because in order for heteropaternal to take place the act would have to be almost simultaneous.
    heteropaternal
    http://www.israelect.com/reference/W...nt_Fathers.htm
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We place much of our flawed understanding upon the supposition that Cain and Abel were twins and their births were the result of was hetero-paternal fecundity, however this is not necessarily the case if we take the order laid down in scripture as literal, particularly since nowhere does it say that they were twins. We know that Cain was conceived in the garden when Eve was seduced by Nachash in the Genesis 3 account. We then see that it was after the expulsion from the garden and the begining of Genesis 4 whereby we learn that Adam knew (had carnal knowledge of) Eve and she conceived and gave birth to Abel. The birth of Cain which preceded that at the very begining of chapter 4 would seem to support the idea that a sufficient period of time had past, at least nine months, since the expulsion from the garden wherein Cain had been conceived, until the subsequent conception and birth of Abel. So the two may well have been consecutive rather than concurrent events.

It has never been my own understanding that Cain and Abel were twins and I cannot understand how such an interpretation came about given the scriptural evidence. Even as a kid at my Baptist church in the late 50's the understanding was conveyed that the birth of Cain and Abel were two chronologically separate events. It was even intimated, although not directly stated way back then, that Cain's father was the serpent and Abel's father was Adam. This would logically demand a separation of the two events in time.

What about Genesis 3:1?
    1* ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. ...

The "serpent" then went on to seduce Eve into eating an "apple?" No; I believe (two seedlines doctrine here...) that the seduction was sexual, begatting Cain. The serpent did something the beasts of the field were not subtile enough to do - have sex with Eve.

What is it that many Negro men want from Caucasian women? Sex! And from what I hear they are not subtile about their desires. (Just very straightforward.) The serpent (which does not necessarily designate a snake, as it most certainly is descriptive of character and not form) was sly enough to get what it wanted. Eve let herself be talked into something with deceptive words - what many women do today -, failing to protect her genetic purity - also what many women fail to do today.

Quote Originally Posted by love777yah View Post
    What about Genesis 3:1?
    1* ¶ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. ...

The "serpent" then went on to seduce Eve into eating an "apple?" No; I believe (two seedlines doctrine here...) that the seduction was sexual, begatting Cain. The serpent did something the beasts of the field were not subtile enough to do - have sex with Eve.

What is it that many Negro men want from Caucasian women? Sex! And from what I hear they are not subtile about their desires. (Just very straightforward.) The serpent (which does not necessarily designate a snake, as it most certainly is descriptive of character and not form) was sly enough to get what it wanted. Eve let herself be talked into something with deceptive words - what many women do today -, failing to protect her genetic purity - also what many women fail to do today.
    I agree with your description of the title serpent, especially because of this verse,
    Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
    How wise is a snake?
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/serpent
    But a serpent;
    Main Entry: ser·pent
    Pronunciation: \ˈsər-pənt\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin serpent-, serpens, from present participle of serpere to creep; akin to Greek herpein to creep, Sanskrit sarpati he creeps
    Date: 13th century
    1 a archaic : a noxious creature that creeps, hisses, or stings b : snake
    2 : devil 1
    3 : a treacherous person
    Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
    Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
    Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    Sadly, true. Judeo-Christian preachers also focus predominately on Eve's sin in the garden, not Adam's. It's too bad that they put more emphasis on the person who was deceived and sinned, rather than on the one who was not deceived, yet sinned anyway. They both participated in the transgression, regardless of how it all went down. Somebody should have been doing some protecting and rebuking around there.

For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. (1 Timothy 2:13-14)

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat. And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. (Genesis 3:12-13)
    The Apocrypha sheds more light on why Eve took the brunt of God's displeasure. Prior to her enticing Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit, she made a vow to satan that she would get him to eat it. Adam's sin, as bad as it was, was a spur of the moment thing, whereas Eve's second sin, her first of course being to eat of the forbidden fruit, was committed with malice aforethought.

If God is all-knowing,omnipresent,omnipotent and unchangeable then why would he allow such a union to take place namely the seduction of Eve? Why would he have allowed this to happen?

If God was omnipresent then in Genesis 3:8 how could Adam and Eve hide?
    8And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.

In Genesis 3:9 why did God say: 9And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

If God knew that a sexual act with a fallen angel would take place that would produce a race that would try and destroy another seed - why would he allow this union and this fallen angel to seduce Eve? Why would a fallen angel be in the garden of Eden?

Genesis 2:9 states: 9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life were grown from the ground if you read the verse in Genesis 2

So,how can the tree of knowledge of good and evil be represented as satan unless he was grown from the ground with the other trees?

Genesis 2:9:9 The Lord God made all sorts of trees grow up from the ground—trees that were beautiful and that produced delicious fruit. In the middle of the garden he placed the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. - New Living Translation

This states ''placed''

- Bible references King James Version