Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

Pastor Bill

Re: The CPM "Support" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Knowing Marty, he'd probably get Johnny to hide in the bushes and lob a hand-grenade at you. I'd meet him on neutral territory if I were you. Not that Marty would ever agree to do that anyway. He does all his fighting on the Net. As a matter of fact, Marty has won the "Toughest Guy Online" award three years in a row now.
    Johnboy is so broke that he can't even help Pastor Gulett out in his time of trouble. He has no money for grenades, even if he had the stones to do more than talk, or the connections to buy grenades, we are talking about a couple of losers with no resources or followers. Not ony do I have no fear of them I DARE them to do something.
    Last edited by Pastor Bill; 05-24-2010 at 12:50 PM.

Obadiah 1:18

The only reason that Johnny has anything to do with Marty is that Marty makes Johnny feel good about himself by telling him how special he is being the son of a respected CI pastor. Marty is a respecter of persons, something we are told not to be in the Bible. It's not our earthly father that makes us righteous in Yahweh's sight, it is our faith in our Heavenly Father. Anyway, if ever Johnny got to meet Marty in person, he'd see what a low-living freak Marty was, and that would be the end of their mutual admiration society.

Pastor Bill

I have decided to start making a monthly cash donation and urge everyone to do the same, even one as small as 2 or 3 dollars will add up if all the regulars here were to do it. This ministry is very important and has the potential to be great. Pastor V is the best CI preacher that I have ever heard and he needs our help to continue in this vital ministry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I have decided to start making a monthly cash donation and urge everyone to do the same, even one as small as 2 or 3 dollars will add up if all the regulars here were to do it. This ministry is very important and has the potential to be great. Pastor V is the best CI preacher that I have ever heard and he needs our help to continue in this vital ministry.
    I got five on it.

Pastor Bill

The only reason that Johnny has anything to do with Marty is that Marty makes Johnny feel good about himself by telling him how special he is being the son of a respected CI pastor. Marty is a respecter of persons, something we are told not to be in the Bible. It's not our earthly father that makes us righteous in Yahweh's sight, it is our faith in our Heavenly Father. Anyway, if ever Johnny got to meet Marty in person, he'd see what a low-living freak Marty was, and that would be the end of their mutual admiration society.
    He knows how Marty lives and doesn't care, Johnboy is pretty much considered an outcast and disgrace to his family name for allowing Mormon heresy to be practiced under his roof. Marty is the only friend that he can get and the only reason Marty likes him is so he can drop the name Britton. Marty is so delusional that he thinks claiming he is friends with Neuman Britton's nephew makes him look important, just like the way he brags about having been Louis Beam's expendable flunky for a short time (something that Beam has NEVER verified).

lol @ "Pastor 6KILLER!"

Are these nuts serious?

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    lol @ "Pastor 6KILLER!"

Are these nuts serious?
    Actually Six Killer is a real indian family name among the Sioux, that is why Bryan Wright always claimed he was an indian. Johnboy must have a thing for indian culture to even use it. Another thing that makes him a disgrace to CI.

Pastor Bill

You'll note that he refers to himself as Pastor Marty/Amy Lindstedt.

It's about time you jumped out of the closet, Amy. It was starting to smell like asparagus and urine in there.
    But I've never seen him call himself farty Marty or Lindstink, those are what the kids at school called him when they were beating him up and farting in his face.

Also he told me he saved all the urine to kill ants on his trees.

Obadiah 1:18

Also he told me he saved all the urine to kill ants on his trees.
    And every other form of life in the neighborhood.

Actually Six Killer is a real indian family name among the Sioux, that is why Bryan Wright always claimed he was an indian. Johnboy must have a thing for indian culture to even use it. Another thing that makes him a disgrace to CI.
    Indeed. 6KILLER was even an Indian character on the TV series Renegade:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renegade_(TV_series)