Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

Blog Entries

AMERICAN INSTITUE OF THEOLOGY BIBLE COURSE

I would now like to make available to you The A.I.T. Bible Study Course. There will be a small enrollment fee going to the People's Covenant Ministry if Pastor Visser approves. You will receive a nice certificate of completion and engraved book binder upon completion. The only $'s I will receive will be compensation for postage and Xeroxing. All other proceed (donations) will go to CPM. This is an "old school" DSCI Bible study written in the most part by the honorable Pastor Bertrandt Comparet and distributed by Pastor Butler of the Aryan Nations/Church of Jesus Christ Christian many years ago. There will be a small enrollment fee payable to CPM upon their approval. There will also be a small fee for each chapter which you will receive a color coded copy. This is a new undertaking so there will be bugs to work out. If there is enough interest I will be glad to take up this cross as a way of supporting CPM which I repeat ALL PROCEEDS will go to the ministry. If there is enough interest we will get it up and running as soon as possible. I will certainly have to discuss it w/ Pastor Visser. I am doing this as a way of supporting our ministry here. This is a course well worth doing and every DSCI believer should have taken this course. It is offered online at another ministry but seems rather expensive. I am uncertain if they "own" the rights to the course or not. If not I would love to get this up and running and as I said ALL proceeds (tithes) will go to CPM with their permission. If interested please respond. Yah Bless! Rev. PWM (PHILnBOAZ)

Blog Entries

ROBBING YAHWEH...AND YOURSELF !

Can we really, truly rob the Creator of all things great and mighty? Believe it or not you can and many are guilty of such a crime. Malachi 3:8-10 "Will a man rob Elohim? Yet ye have robbed me. But you say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offering's. You are cursed with a curse for you have robbed me, even this whole nation. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith Yahweh of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven and pour you out blessing, that there shall be room enough to receive it." From the Restoration Study Bible "Wherein have we robbed Thee? - Withholding tithes and offerings is considered robbery of that which belongs to Yahweh...To withhold tithes is to renounce the sovereign authority of Yahweh. This was the very attitude and sin of Satan at the beginning." So not only is not tithing robbery of Yahweh and a sin but it is also robbery of yourself of the blessing for tithing. Plus tithing is showing your worship of Yahweh. In Nehemiah 13 when tithing stopped so did the priesthood and therefore so did worship. Would you really rob yourself of a blessing promised? How great is the blessing you rob yourself of? What is the price tag on your salvation? If you are a true believer of our message (DSCI) then it is your obligation to support your ministry and a sin not to do so. Pastor Visser and his help does not actively solicit tithes to support our ministry. Nor should they have to! It is up to us to see our ministry is sound and lacks for nothing. I know this is where I come to learn, to try and teach and stay in fellowship with all other DSCI. If you didn't have this ministry to turn to you wouldn't have any because this is the ONLY true DSCI ministry of it's kind on the net. The others are posers and I'm sure have ulterior motives and you and your salvation are not their main concern. I will not mention the name of the supposed most visited CI site but his aim is to mislead and distort the Word and he is a murderer! Why would you give him your attention? I consider it a "badge of honor" to have been banned from his site. Yah Bless! PWM
    Last edited by PHILnBOAZ; 05-16-2016 at 03:59 PM.

Re: Alternative Payment methods

I mailed $20 friends. PM me if it doesn't arrive.

Blog Entries

Re: PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR MINISTRY

Contributing to keep the way of life and salvation open for others is more satisfying to me than sinful
    greed and destruction. Not the way of the masses though.
    The road to hell is broad yet the road to racial or national salvation is narrow and few find it.

Re: PRAYER REQUEST FOR OUR MINISTRY

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    Contributing to keep the way of life and salvation open for others is more satisfying to me than sinful
    greed and destruction. Not the way of the masses though.
    The road to hell is broad yet the road to racial or national salvation is narrow and few find it.
    Amen, brother Frey. I might add that it is a great feeling of relieve when all others around You accumulate and accumulate worldly material stuff and waste time and energy that way and You as blessed with the gift of faith actually sell Your stuff to help other Israelites with a big smile on Your face. Not only do we do our duty to our kinsmen that way, but it helps us to focus on the REALLY important things in life and keep life simple.

And the best feeling about tithing is You give Satan and his temptations a big p*** off!
    ohhh he hates that!!!!! OH HE HATES THAT

Re: ROBBING YAHWEH...AND YOURSELF !

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    It is up to us to see our ministry is sound and lacks for nothing. I know this is where I come to learn, to try and teach and stay in fellowship with all other DSCI. If you didn't have this ministry to turn to you wouldn't have any because this is the ONLY true DSCI ministry of it's kind on the net.
    Amen. I haven't found anything even near as compared to CPM. Teachings of clarity and packed with information, 0% rambling, even any convinced Judeo could actually learn valuable knowledge here big time.
    It is such a shame for Israel that CPM isn't literally "overrun" by millions of hungry seekers, disgusted from the state of the world as of today.

Let's support our ministry, everybody as he or she can! I am on. Great to see that other Israelites are, too!
    Isaiah 58:7 commands us to love our blood brothers, our nation.

Lots of love, Dan

CPM Notice

This thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this 2016 CPM sermon here.

CPM Notice - Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

MP3 @ TalkShoe

Blog Entries

Re: CPM Notice

CPM Notice [2016] Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

MP4 | 2016

Re: CPM Notice

Sorry to hear it. You taught me much. I will try and help out when I can. What is the Paypal again? Put it up on all the videos. People are lazy...

Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

I just cannot believe "handful" of supporters and 20k -100k downloads.
    Now that is what I call an insanely huge gap.
    I am wondering how that can be...it bothers. Maybe, Pastor, with that kind of HUGE discrepancy, it will do CPM some good to pause CPM for some months now, leaving this very message as final call. Maybe the bulk of the listeners still just don't get the situation...and will be awakened when seeing the reality.

God bless, Pastor. I hope You find a decent job meanwhile.
    Focus on breaking the vicious cycle now, rage and hatred doesn't lead You, Your family and the ministry anywhere.
    I'll be praying for You.