Blog Entries

Re: The CPM "Support" Thread

We certainly could use some help, kin.

Thanks to those that care.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

There is a way that could be shown beyond "money" that could end the need for "support". Its hinted at here... because the solution can't be shared in PUBLIC... for the same reason our anointed-messiah, kinsman-redeemer spoke in parables: so the children bread wouldn't be given to dogs, or abba's kingdom pearls trampled under foot by swine.
    Why not dream bigger, aim higher? Why make Third Position (3P) one's new ideology in 2020? ...iows:
    What if one goes neither left, nor right, but beyond all of mankind's bankrupt traditions of religion-politics-money?
    ---- why not be with the fellowship of way-showers? (i.e. a fraternal benefit society)
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Yes, agree 100%. Those outside the kingdom are under the law as tutor/school-master and must keep it perfectly for justification (but without eternal life).
    Love is the only payment that can be made to honor the two greatest commandments: Matt 22:37-39
    when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. One of them, an expert in the law, tested Him with a question: “Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law? Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
    The life more abundant is only for those who have ears to hear, and only his sheep hear his voice.
    Kingdom banking overcomes man's bankrupt traditions of money with the currency of love.
    How? That's for those who's heart is totally his, seek his voice, and want the narrow way of truth that leads to life. All other ways that seem wise to men, are the reason it was said: "Let God be true and every man a liar. As it is written: “So that You may be proved right when You speak and victorious when You judge." Rom 3:4

On the eight day god created... money? Or was money regulated by divine law because man was kicked out of the garden where there was no buying & selling but all provided as long as man kept his will?
    Why not dream bigger, aim higher? Why make Third Position (3P) one's new ideology in 2020? ...iows:
    What if one goes neither left, nor right, but beyond all of mankind's bankrupt traditions of religion-politics-money?
    ---- why not be with the fellowship of way-showers? (i.e. a fraternal benefit society)
    https://www.hosfell.org/single-post/way-showers

Quote Originally Posted by KonigKlaus View Post
    On the eight day god created... money? Or was money regulated by divine law because man was kicked out of the garden where there was no buying & selling but all provided as long as man kept his will?[/SIZE]
    Unlike most in CI I won't comment nor add to what the Bible doesn't say. However, our Messiah used money in several of His parables and we're instructed to "BUY truth and sell it not" (Proverbs 23:23). Christ dealing with moneychangers? The Rich Fool? The Samaritan's Purse? The coin in the fish's mouth? Jesus having a treasurer and using cash to survive?

Only a love of money (greed) is evil.

God wouldn't consider non-supporters "God Robbers" if He didn't create, allow and bless the use of money in our current era. Prayers don't pay man's bills therefore there are over 2350 Bible verses in scripture showing Yahweh's approval of money.

Proverbs 13:11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I wouldn't waste much time on Mr. Klaus. Aside from it being apparent he disobeys Bible Law (having a divine mandate to not observe the Golden Rule nor support those that confirm the scripture), he also has thrown in lots with the thieving, homosexual jew known as "Obie."

https://jewishchristianidentitystole...rael/#post-218

So how about it, King Klaus - how do you justify away the thousands of materials stolen from our noble Saxon race on that FED-owned, jewish honeypot that Dr. Wickstrom warned so adamantly against? Like with tithing, do you also define THEFT differently than our Lord and Savior does in His Word?
    Last edited by admin; 02-20-2020 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Removed link to jewish website

A covenant is a contract. Arbitrators will tell you anything outside the four walls of contracts are discounted and require a new written contract.

"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" 2 Timothy 3:16

No disrespect but I read the confusing article and it didn't make a bit of sense to me.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    I wouldn't waste much time on Mr. Klaus. Aside from it being apparent he disobeys Bible Law (having a divine mandate to not observe the Golden Rule nor support those that confirm the scripture), he also has thrown in lots with the thieving, homosexual jew known as "Obie."

https://christianidentityaustralia.o...rael/#post-218

So how about it, King Klaus - how do you justify away the thousands of materials stolen from our noble Saxon race on that FED-owned, jewish honeypot that Dr. Wickstrom warned so adamantly against? Like with tithing, do you also define THEFT differently than our Lord and Savior does in His Word?
    Klaus (aka Obie) is gone - another in the long list of virtue signalers our CI attracts that can't even do unto others as he desires done for him.

Nothing unique or original about his loopholes, rest assured. He doesn't have to obey, he is obviously special to God that resects no person.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: I Beheld Satan (January 5th, 2020)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you're interested, our PayPal link is on our "about" page and @

http://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

For some of our people this option is easier than our Post Office Box.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205