Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Tithes: CPM "Support" Thread

Re: Vicious cycles have to be broken first!

Paypal Link For Covenant People's Ministry:

https://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

or send your ministry support to:

Covenant People's Ministry
    Box 256
    Brooks, GA 30205

Crossman

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I just cannot believe "handful" of supporters and 20k -100k downloads.
    Now that is what I call an insanely huge gap.
    I am wondering how that can be...it bothers.
    All,

The stats are factual, but keep in mind that's spread across 686 officially released sermons (to date).

We apologize for the confusion over PayPal. As a result we've revamped our "about section" with a simpler button @

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/about/

Thanks to the men and women that have chipped in thus far!

Under the Blood,
    Final CPM Sermon: Controversy of Christ (June 26th, 2019)

I got 5 on it, Luniz.

I'm broke as hell or I'd contribute. I really suck.

I have nothing to send but will continue to post.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Damn. I'm sorry to hear it's over. Who's left in DSCI now?

Is there anything I can do?

K-2 said,

"Is there anything I can do? "
    A good question for all.

First of all you can pray daily for this ministry and Pastor Visser. Secondly if you are being fed by this ministry, support it financially if you aren't already. Even a small donation means something to the ministry.

Let me tell you the story of a liitle Jesus People church group I attended in the 1970's. These kinsfolk were poor as church mice. But they managed to keep this fellowship afloat through their giving for many years and helped one another.

One of the young men in the fellowship had a large hole in his shoe during the winter and after the first snow showed up to fellowship with a frozen foot. His kinsfolk faced a major decision that night. What do to about this horrid situation. That night that small group of people learned about sacrifice and love for their brother.

These poor folk reached in their pockets and purses pulling out change and dollar bills that in many cases meant no food for a couple of days (no food banks then) or walking home at night because of no fare for the bus. All told they managed to collect quietly among themselves around $13.50. I remember how the brother was overwhelmed when given the money to buy used shoes. I also remember when he showed up with his hole-less used shoes at the next meeting. It formed a bond among us and we truly felt as one.

This taught me two lessons: 1. unity of the kinsfolk brethren and how we all have to work together, and 2. even small sacrifices (even a couple dollars in many cases) makes a difference. CPM is not supported by millionaire donors, government agencies, and the like but relies on people just like you and I to maintain and support its outreach. This ministry is what you and I make it.

Jame 2:4, ¶ What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
    15, If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
    16, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
    17, Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.7
    18, Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without8 thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
    19, Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    20, But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
    21, Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
    22, Seest9 thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
    23, And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
    24, Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
    25, Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
    26, For as the body without the spirit10 is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Crossman

I'm praying for this outreach daily, kin.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thumbs down Paypal

Has any brother or sister on this forum had problems supporting the ministry by Paypal? I cant make any transaction to PV

Re: Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by Tribe of Asher YHVH View Post
    Has any brother or sister on this forum had problems supporting the ministry by Paypal? I cant make any transaction to PV
    You might have better luck with this link friend:

https://www.paypal.me/cpmvisser

Yah bless.