Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On False Prophets

On False Prophets

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this CPM sermon here.

On False Prophets ( with Don Spears ) finds both pastors continuing the discussion begun in False Teachers Among You concerning modern-day false prophets and their numerous untruthful teachings. It stands to reason those born of Satan seek to defend their lowercase father by saying he's not literal thus this broadcast addresses the depraved behaviors of the modern day blasphemer in Christian Identity!

More...

Blog Entries

Re: False Prophets

What a really good show guys!
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Blog Entries

Great program today! Pastor Spears was brilliant at preaching and a good contribution from Pastor Visser as usual.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

On False Prophets ( with Don Spears ) [2014] finds both pastors continuing the discussion begun in False Teachers Among You concerning modern-day false prophets and their numerous untruthful teachings. It stands to reason those born of Satan seek to defend their lowercase father by saying he's not literal thus this broadcast addresses the depraved behaviors of the modern day blasphemer in Christian Identity!

On False Prophets from CPM Studio on Vimeo.

MP4 | 2014

Melissa's dad, who is actually PROUD that his "daughter" hasn't divorced her husband and is living in sin with Sargent Finck seems to have a guilty conscience about this broadcast!

Here's this mis-speller's review from The CI Police's TalkShoe page (I shudder to think which grade this creature dropped out of, lol):

William Finck...The Best Christian Identity Teacher Like Unto Paul

Bill, I hope that You Read This. I don't Mention it enough how Much that You Mean To Me as My Brother. I Have Seen a side of You That No One Else Knows except Those Who Are Close To You Too. You Have A Love Of Yahweh And His TRUTH Like No Other In Christian Identity Today. You Really Love Your Brothers And Sisters, And Someone May Ask , Don How Do You Know This ? Because Bill is My Family, My Brother And My Best Friend. Bill Has A Heart Of Gold And A Love For His People that goes far beyond The Call Of Duty. Bill devotes His Entire Life To His Service To Yahweh And His Brothers And Sisters. Bill is a Big Man With A Big Heart On Fire For Yahweh. I Have Never In My Entire life Have Anyone Treat Me With More Respect And Love Than Bill, And I Admire Those Positive Traits in Bill. Spears and Visser can slander Bill all they want To, But They Will Never Be Able To Compare With Bill, Visser is a Loser with Genetic Problem, And Spears Thinks That The 1611 Bible was the language that Yahshua Jesus Spoke While He Was Here walking On Planet earth, We all Know Jesus was here before 1611... Folks, You Can Slander Bill, Call Him Names, But Yahweh Knows That None Of You will Ever Be The Real Man Of Yahweh God That bill Is Today. You Don't Know Ancient History, And More Than Anything Else, You don't Know the Word Of Yahweh God. Visser Called Bill The Pope Of Christian Identity, How Stupid Can Anyone Get.. At Sermon Running time 3:40 Minutes , seconds Speers said We don't have all of the answers like some people do, that's right out Stupid, Bill has never said He has all of the answers. he Just Teaches Yahweh's Word Of God the Way It Is And Gives Everyone The History To Go Along with it. I Doubt id You Will Ever Hear Don Spears Or Jeromy Visser do that, They know nothing at all about Bible 101 ot Ancient Bible History, Not Squat.. And For Don Spears To Quote That Bill Thinks He Is On Par With The Father, Audio Position 8 Minutes and 40 seconds Is Ultimately Stupid, Bill Is Just A Humble Servant Of Yahweh.. Keep Up The Good Work Bill, Those who Love Truth Love You And Your Truth, Thank You For Having the Guts To Expose These Evil Vipers For Who They Really Are, A Den Of Liars. May Yahweh Bless And Keep You Bill, We All Love You Brother, In Yahweh's Love, Don..
    For fun check out each lie that Donald Smith provided us Saints perfect timestamps for - I can't say I heard Bill's name even mentioned ONCE on the above show, lulz. Talk about ignorant and paranoid, sheesh. If the shoe fits, one supposes. ;)

Remember volk: the nut never falls far from the scriptural tree.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Melissa's dad, who is actually PROUD that his "daughter" hasn't divorced her husband and is living in sin with Sargent Finck seems to have a guilty conscience about this broadcast!

Here's this mis-speller's review from The CI Police's TalkShoe page (I shudder to think which grade this creature dropped out of, lol):

For fun check out each lie that Donald Smith provided us Saints perfect timestamps for - I can't say I heard Bill's name even mentioned ONCE on the above show, lulz. Talk about ignorant and paranoid, sheesh. If the shoe fits, one supposes. ;)

Remember volk: the nut never falls far from the scriptural tree.
    thou i heard pastor spears say that Jesus spoke Aramaic lol the funny thing is i think pastor spears probably went to school to know Greek thought i heard his say this once or twice also what a Marty quot about pastor Visser
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Brother Donald Smith's just confused. Paul was actually educated.

A few days after this broadcast Truth or Consequences did a program which does name names!

False prophets, instigators and paid government trolls

Perhaps Mr. Smith got these two programs mixed up?

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Indeed, there was not a single name mentioned in this 2+ hour broadcast thus it can only condemn those who feel guilty.

That's something those "no devil" boys will never understand: the power of the Holy Spirit and it's ability to convict.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Indeed, there was not a single name mentioned in this 2+ hour broadcast thus it can only condemn those who feel guilty.

That's something those "no devil" boys will never understand: the power of the Holy Spirit and it's ability to convict.

Amen to that!!!