Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Re: The Christian Identity Forum Is Back!

Coongrats.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Smile Oh Boy! Ya Gotta Love This!

Every week I check where my forum ranks on Google for the search term Christian Identity. Last week it was on page two of the search results for that term. This week it's on page one, in sixth position. What's exciting is the search result that immediately follows it:

First, the main link is to a list of Christian Identity websites. So people with an interest in CI are going to have their choice of dozens of CI websites from all over the world to learn more about this biblical theology. Then there's a link to one of the best quotes you'll ever read about the Jews from Queen Theresa of Hungary. Thanks to Pastor Bob for emailing that quote to me. Then we have a link to a large range of CI and WN books that are sure to open people's eyes as to who's who, who's Jew, and who's Israel. Last, there's a list of CI and WN podcasts. And all of this is in the one search result. How good is that?! A complete education in CI in one search result!

The Google Jews must have taken the night off to have let all that lot get past the gatekeeper. It just goes to show that Yahweh is making sure that His Word gets out to His people, Jews or no Jews. And some of them are slowly emerging from their slumber. Praise Yahweh!
    Last edited by Obadiah 1:18; 10-01-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Re: Oh Boy! Ya Gotta Love This!

Congrats Obie! You do much for CI.

Regarding Obadiah 1:18 and the CI Forum

How typical of a conniving, satanic Jew to distort a white man's words like the Jewish Guy, host of The Jewish Guy Show, did mine. I said on the last Obie and Visser Show that I hoped that Christian Identity Australia, a podcast I'm going to present, would encourage Identists to network with fellow Identists in their own countries. At no point in that show did I even imply that I wanted to establish an international CI presence. Why would I when CI already has an international presence inasmuch as there are Christian Identists living in every white country? All I want to do is encourage them to start their own podcasts in order to let their Israelite countrymen know that they are not alone, that Yahweh has a plan for them in whatever country He has planted them, that they don't have to emigrate to America in order to fellowship with other Identists or to do His work.

Get it right, you unctuous Ikey Mo!

A Goodman but not a good Jew

Re: The Jewish Guy Snickers Over My "Plans for an International CI Presence"

In his latest smarm-fest, the Jewish Guy, prior to sucking up to a jibbering, unintelligible darkie called DeShawn, whose singing voice makes Marty Lindstedt sound like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, kvetched that I did indeed state that I planned to establish an international CI presence. What would be the point of my doing that when CI already has an International presence, inasmuch as there are Christian Identists living in pretty much every white country? That would be like telling someone who lives in Denmark to move to Denmark.

http://www.spreaker.com/user/newsguy2005/tns_2013_11_09

It's ironic that this gormless kike falsely accuses me of being anti-semitic -- I'm not anti-semitic, I'm anti-jewish -- when he's far more racist than I'll ever be. Although you'd have to be DeShawn not to know the Jewish Guy is Jewish, his Jewishness is such an immense embarrassment to him that he's too ashamed to admit he's a Jew, even to Jews.

So, who's the "anti-semite" now, jewboy?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...l-ci-presence/
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Re: The Jewish Guy Snickers Over My "Plans for an International CI Presence"

JewsGuy and his sidekick Pills Demsky are truly disturbing jews.

Anybody accepted by those two better question themselves.

Thumbs up A Milestone for the Christian Identity Reading Room!

As of today there are 1000 posts, and almost as many books, in the Reading Room, making it the largest library of CI/BI books online. This time next year it will contain close to 2000 books.

If there's a book not posted there that you think should be, or that you've had trouble finding online, post its title and author in this thread and I'll see whether I can get a copy.

Re: A Milestone for the Christian Identity Reading Room!

Congratulations Obie, a milestone indeed!

Get Thee Up Into the High Mountain by Dallas C Roquemore would make an excellent addition

Blog Entries

Re: A Milestone for the Christian Identity Reading Room!

I highly recommend Obadiah's reading room, many great authors' books are listed here.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...-reading-room/

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Christian Identity: Australia

While several months late already we've heard the first podcast (and more) will be available by tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Obie on 12/12/13
    Chapter two will be available around Christmas. As for my podcast, I'll be posting it in a week or two. I would have posted it earlier, but life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. I've decided -- and I believe that this was a Spirit-led decision -- not to make any mention at all of Movement drama or Movement idiots like Marty and Bruce on my show. This doesn't mean that I won't discuss the pitfalls of the Movement from time to time. I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't tell people about those. But I won't be mentioning any names unless a situation arises that makes it absolutely unavoidable. None of the gossip and bickering is going to matter, anyway, not that it should now, once the poo hits the fan. While we still can, we need to help prepare our people spiritually for what is coming. Everything else is just a waste of time.
    Stay tuned @
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

We'll keep you updated!
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)