Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Re: Hack Attack!

Hope all is well, Obie - I love your forum.

It's a great resource. Thanks for all you do.

Indeed brother the enemy is angry for you shine the light on them.I thank you for all your hard work and your site as well as this one and Pastor Visser.Its men like you that fire me up and keep me on the path of YAHWEH.They may be like thorns in our sides but in the end YAHWEH will be triumphant.

Obadiah 1:18

I've got rid of most if not all of the malicious code. All I have to do now is get rid of the redirects to Russian sites on the main index page.

Initially I suspected that my forum was under attack by ZOGbots. I was wrong. An overdue virus scan of my pc unearthed two trojans lurking in system restore, a popular hiding place for viruses. The culprits were just your run-of-the-mill Russian spammers, not incensed Jews. Looks like I still have some work to do to tick off Satan's kids.

Anyway, the Christian Identity Forum should be open to the public in the next 48 hours.

NB: The first chapter of The Sons of God, Book One will be posted in general discussion here and elsewhere online sometime on the weekend. Look out for it.

Here's a sneak preview (the formatting didn't make the transition from Word to vBulletin):

Rachel loved the history books most of all. Her nanna said that the key to enjoying history was knowing that it was often your history, that many of the people you were reading about were your flesh and blood, your family, and that without them there would be no you. And, as usual, her nanna was right. History books gave Rachel a vital link to her past and, perhaps more important, to her present.
    Unfortunately it was a link that Australian politicians and minority groups were working like voracious termites to eat clean away. Asian history, read: Chinese history, was now a mandatory subject in Australian classrooms. So too was Asian languages. It was now law for every Australian student to learn a language of the People's Republic. Rachel had "chosen" to learn Mandarin. Loathe was but a euphemism for how she felt about learning the language of an alien people, who had nothing in common with her except that they lived on the same planet. She had made a solemn vow to never ever use their whirring babble outside of school, even if it meant going to jail. One of the girls in her class had foolishly tried to start up a conversation in Mandarin with her when they were on their way home from school. Rachel glared at the poor girl like a tigress who'd just had fresh kill swiped from its mouth and told her to go forth and multiply.
    Rachel was a burgeoning racist. Some of that racism was undoubtedly innate. But some of it had been engendered by her nanna, who in recent years had given her an increasing number of racist books, everything from the horror stories of H. P. Lovecraft and the adventure yarns of Jack London, to the writings of Lothrop Stoddard and that unmentionable bloke who upset a ton of people in World War II.
    Upset her mother too.
    Rachel's mother, who was neither religious nor a racist, hadn't taken much interest in the quarterly consignment of books her nanna forwarded Rachel. That was until she saw a book called The Inequality of Human Races on Rachel's bedside table and then her lack of interest became an overabundance of interest. "Why are you reading that book?" she demanded when Rachel arrived home from school.
    "What book?" Rachel asked sheepishly, knowing full well which book she meant.
    "That racist book on your bedside table," her mother snapped. "Did your grandmother send you that book?"
    "She sends me a lot of books," Rachel said, struggling to defuse the situation.
    "Yes, I've seen them. I'm not happy about you reading those sorts of books, Rachel."
    Rachel stared at her mother mutely, and her mother stared right back. There was really nothing else Rachel could say, because clearly her mother's mind had been made up, and her mother was every bit as stubborn as she was.

It's just an XSS exploit, which can be fixed with an update of the patch. If Admin needs help with such-said-things, or by pen testing the forum, don't hesitate to ask.

First the good news.

The site is now back online and free of devious scripts and has been pronounced clean by Sucuri. That's a service that scans websites for malicious code.

Now for the bad news.

I had to upload an old backup in order to restore the forum. Old by three weeks. This means that 3 weeks of postings have bit the dust. It also means that those poor souls who became registered members during that period are members no more. They will have to re-register, I'm afraid. Sorry about that, folks.

If you're having any technical issues, please don't hesitate to ask me.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 11-21-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Grammar
    Only those who are passionate themselves, can arouse passion in others.

Good job getting everything back up and running!

The Christian Identity Forum Is Back!

Beware, ZOGbots, mamzer trolls, and half-bearded whack-jobs! BEWARE!!!

Re: The Christian Identity Forum Is Back!

Finally some GOOD news!

Yaveh Bless!