Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Exclamation Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

This "man" is bearing false witness against me, and if there is any justice in this place, it WILL be recognized.

I came here not too long ago because I thought this was a place where I could come and learn and talk to real Christian people, and it seems that most of the people here are. Obviously some are not. Long story short, when I first joined, a person called "amy_rose" tried to add me as a friend. Now, after asking a couple of people (I won't mention the first person's screen name unless they are comfortable with it) I know about all this person who's name I won't even dignify by mentioning, after reading around the forum. I thank the people who warned me about this person, and I thought everything was fine, especially considering one of the people who warned me was Obadiah 1:18, who is - now get this - accusing me of being this person. I have no idea why, maybe it's because I asked about this person, but that is certainly NOT evidence of being that person and as I am NOT that person, it angers me. I tried to reason with Obadiah, but instead of replying with something intelligent, he goes "yes, marty!" like a robot.

I am not going to judge you, Obadiah, even though you have borne false witness against me for literally no good reason, and you denied my invitiation to defend myself or apologize....why? Are you afraid of a little Southern girl? Maybe you're just afraid of the truth...

Anyway, I am not a troublemaker and if I knew my way around this forum and who to contact about this, I would do so but like I told Obadiah, I will do whatever anyone here wants me to do to prove I'm not this person he accuses me of being, even though burden of proof is NOT on me, I have nothing to hide and am willing to offer it. To this he responds "no marty!".

I'm tired of this. If this is what this guy's idea of Christian brotherhood is, I will certainly be praying for him.

Just a general question to the forum - is it a custom of new members to have to go through some kind of ritual to prove that they are not this ONE certain person, or am I the only one that's being singled out for no reason? I just want my good name to be cleared, because I'd hate to leave this place since so many others have been so nice to me here. :(

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Just so everybody here knows, WHY Obadiah 1:18 is a liar

Um...I beg your pardon? My name isn't Marty, I think you're paranoid a bit. If you actually care to know what my real name is and where I live, I certainly have nothing to hide. It's not really a good way to get people to come to your forum if you assume every single new member is one nut. Why don't you look up my IP number and prove I'm this marty? This is crazy....I thought I'd found a decent place here and I really hope you don't try to ruin this for me in the process of your delusion. Why don't you go after THE REAL GUY?

That being said, I don't think you've been showing a very Christian attitude towards me, and as a Christian woman who actually treasures things like honesty, dignity, and fairness. Are you fimiliar with ANY of the fruits of the Spirit? Or perhaps you prefer to waste your time away on the internet convinced that every person out there is this ****ing marty. Pardon my french, but it was one of YOUR friends who told me to ask you about this amy rose asshole who was trying to add me as a friend to begin with....At first you seemed helpful, why the sudden change in attitude? What exactly did I even do to make you possibly think I'm this loser? What gives you the right to call ME his name?! I shouldn't have to PROVE I'm not this guy, but if I can, you say the word pal cause I'm going to love proving you wrong, and seeing if you are MAN enough to give an apology when you are indeed proven wrong....All I can say is, you'd better be careful talking **** to me, cause unlike "marty", I WILL defend myself, and I will not run from a fight. So are you ready to apologize or get your ass kicked? I live in Franklin NC, on Lyle Downs Road, you wanna come to my house and talk **** to me, you do it at number 345. Come heavy.
    Sorry, poor, etc. What can I say, except I was way outta line?

Would you be terribly offended if I didn't take you up on your kind offer to kick my paranoid behind as per your above PM to me? Financial difficulty and sheer cowardice prevent me from making the journey to the States. Maybe I could send somebody to cop the beating in my stead? Ever heard of a Sci-Fi Faber?

Should you wish to make any further complaints about my reprehensible behavior, please feel free to call London and ask for Buckingham Palace.

Lotsa luv,

Obie

Just incase anyone wonders, yes I did offer to kick his ass if he didn't apologize (which I think he just did? I can't tell...). I won't deny that, it's an impulse to protect myself. Sorry.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd censor my addy out of there. It wasn't meant to have every pervert and murderer come to get me, it was to prove I am who I say I am and nothing more. :) Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by poorwhitegirlinthesouth View Post
    Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd censor my addy out of there. It wasn't meant to have every pervert and murderer come to get me, it was to prove I am who I say I am and nothing more. :) Thanks....
    Sorry, but I accidentally posted it on several BDSM sites and emailed it to the FBI with the message: "Howdy, freaks! Where can I buy a howitzer cheap?"

Won't happen again.

Oh my GOD can you PLEASE just stop being a jerk and take my address off?! I never thought that ANY prick on the internet could make me cry but this just the straw, first you give me some snide limey apology knowing you're wrong and now you won't even do me ONE SIMPLE FAVOR BY TAKING MY ADDRESS OFF THE INTERNET. If you don't do it willingly I'll go to the admins, even if you are close to them right is just damn RIGHT.

Take it OFF.

edit: by the way, I hope you're happy, cuz all I ever wanted to do was be friendly to begin with, and now you're just trying to get revenge on me for being right because you HATE it....how about a deal, you take my address off I'll delete my posts (and the thread if possible)? Mkk? Then by morning nobody will know what a hypocrite you are!

if you want to be nice, we can still be friends. But this is certainly one beautiful redhead you'll never be able to impress (probably are not able to impress many in fact, lol)....:)
    Last edited by poorwhitegirlinthesouth; 07-12-2010 at 04:41 AM. Reason: spelling etc

Quote Originally Posted by poorwhitegirlinthesouth View Post
    But this is certainly one beautiful redhead you'll never be able to impress...
    Roxy, is that you?

"Obadiah 1:18: was proven a FED plant out to trap WNs long ago @

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sao5D21hX9I
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We don't see an address - where is it?
    It's near the end of the last paragraph of the quoted PM in the second post. Just change it to 338 Rabbit Track Road to more accurately reflect poor, etc.'s actual address. The address Marty, er...poor, etc., gave is just one he randomly selected as "hard evidence" that he really is a humble Christian lady whom I have falsely accused of sockpuppetry.

This will be the Pope of CI's second foray into women's attire. Lucky for him that Roxy's dresses are tailor made for the bigger man about town. Two hundred bucks worth of welfare check a week won't buy a new wardrobe of clothes for the fashion conscious cross-dresser, not even at Costco.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Roxy, is that you?
    Roxie wouldn't come on to post, she watches TV all day.

Thumbs down Hack Attack!

The Christian Identity Forum was hacked overnight. Some creative individual decided that a few forums needed to go and a few others need to be compressed. It's kind of pleasing to know that I must be doing something right to warrant such attention from the agents of Satan.

I will endeavor to restore the forum to its former glory within the next 24 hours. Although that may be wishful thinking on my part, because none of my websites has been hacked before and I really have no idea how long it takes to fix these things. Whatever the case, The Christian Identity Forum will be back and soon. Count on it.

Obie and out.