Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Re: Who is Robert Hancock?

I know one thing, Robert didn't come into CI by this ministry. If he did he's done everything opposite of what's taught here.

Seems, like the no Satan doctrine from the Talmud, this dogma also is pro-Jewish: Did G-d Create Evil?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yetzer_hara
    http://www.jewfaq.org/g-d.htm
    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...7_0_07647.html

Only kikes say God didn't create evil. "Yetzer Hara" again. The Bible undoubtedly claims this, only bonafide rabbis don't.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The Christian Identity Forum finally comes to their senses!

Changed the description of the Christogenea Audio feed because Bill doesn't teach what I would call traditional Dual Seedline Christian Identity, though I'm sure he would disagree.

"Podcasts from Bill Finck, who doesn't teach what is traditionally known as Dual Seedline Christian Identity—Bill doesn't believe in a supernatural Satan—but is very strong on the white racial purity message of the Bible, which is more than I can say for some people who claim to be DSCI, and ancient history as it pertains to the legitimate Israelites of the Bible."

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...post__p__43511

Too bad Solomon didn't live to see this day but then again I highly doubt it would matter to him.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: The Christian Identity Forum finally comes to their senses!

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Bill Finck doesn't teach what is traditionally known as Dual Seedline Christian Identity.
    He's figuring this out now? It's called traditional Talmudism.

Blog Entries

Is Obadiah 1:18 going to do shows with Pastor Visser again?

I heard obie's 4th christian identity podcast show. http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ity-australia/
    And it sounds like obie is no longer allied with finck, so maybe obie and visser shows will be back in 2015, yahweh willing. I am now an enemy of rabbi martin samuelson and do not attend his shows, nor do I post regular here at CPM forum so hopefully obie will return.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Re: Is Obadiah 1:18 going to do shows with Pastor Visser again?

well is was some grate shows maybe Christmas? all joking aside would like to see obie back
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

I don't think opie ever was any kind of big time Finck supporter, he promoted Finck to get Pastor Visser's goat for not banning Bruce. This all boils down to opie not getting his way, see, he thought that when he left Visser would lose traffic since he saw himself as the main draw, but to his surprise his traffic dropped to almost nothing while this forum's traffic more than tripled.

As I see it opie is in a zone where he thinks that as long as his forum is up he beats Pastor Visser but the reality is that he is wasting time and effort since I doubt that Visser cares wheter or not opie has a forum, I know that I don't. See, I have never been one of those people that are unable to tolerate those that disagree with me while opie is one of the most in tolerant people around. I think it comes from his sectarian pentecoastal background, these are some of the most intolerant people on the planet, if you don't speak with tongues you are going to hell, if you are not baptized by the precise words that they choose, you are going to hell, basically anyone that they don't approve of is going to hell and that is the attitude that opie brought with him into CI. I recall him ranting and raving about how satanic the book of Mormon is when EVERYONE knows that it is a VERY CI like story of how a group of Israelites escaped to settle on the west coast of North America, now I personally don't think it is true but it is hardly satanic. To opie anything that he disagrees with is of the devil which is simply not CI. CI believes that satan acts through his children the jews, opies interpretation is a perversion of CI belief and I see him as more of a detriment than an asset. Now if he were to repent I would be first in line to forgive him, but his heart is too filled with hate for that.

I was just listening do that latest broadcast that Obie had made, and I Totally Agree with what he had stated at the end concerning his frustrations. Sometimes I also get frustrated over how all of these other donkeys post frivolous BS on almost every BS site, and receive hundreds if not thousands of "Likes/Comments/Shares move freight", for completely stupid reasons. But, when I post pertinent information concerning matters of YAHWEH and Our "Historical/Fate" of OUR EXISTENCE, nothing! But once again, I must stress that he had posted an extremely important and pertinent information on his feelings towards the exact same thing at the end. :-)

Doubtful. It seems old 'Obadiah' turned out to be a 'no devil apologist' after all.

These days it claims to be Yahweh with the power to forgive sins, seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    I noticed that as well, what was offered was not the forgiveness of Christ but the acceptance of a petty little control freak who can't handle not getting his way. Opie seems to think that he gets to decide who is worthy of his forgiveness, that is not the forgiveness of Christ, which is without condition.

Actually I'd like to say something about all these horrible slanders that opie was whining about.

First, the rumors of him being a rat predate him EVER coming here, they date back to his days as Hal Turners #1 buttboy. I started hearing them days after he arrived at this forum pretending to be one of us. At first I defended him against them until he lost his mind and publicly betrayed me over something stupid, since then I simply shrug and say, well he was one of Hal Turner's most vocal fans..........

He brought the rumors of him being some kind of deviant on himself with his childish insistence on using a girlie avatar for so long, and it didn't help to post the totally gay looking pic that he has now. He would have gotten beaten up EVERY day dressing like that at the school that I went to and I grew up in a working class suburb.

Basically he is just a whiney little kid who simply can't understand that the same character flaws that keep him from having any kind of offline social life will also keep people online from taking him seriously as well.