Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Re: The Sons of God ( by Obie )

"Obie" (who or whatever that is) justifies its leaching while ignoring the Old Testament Law:

Proverbs 23:23 (Amplified)
    Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.

Does this verse mean we should pay preachers to tell us the truth, CI preachers for instance?

If you don't already know the answer to that question, then I regret to inform you you're more stupid than I am.

Let me exaggerate a point to prove a point here. If the preacher telling us the truth is only giving us a half-truth, are we entitled to a 50 percent discount?

We should never, ever, under any circumstances pay anyone to expound on what is set down in Holy Writ. Christ (remember Him?) said that freely have you received and freely you should give (Matthew 10:8). I don't read anything there about witholding our preaching services until those hungering and thirsting for righteousness hand over their dosh, do you?

Proverbs 23:23 also says not to sell the truth. How the people who cite this verse to make a few easy bucks get around that part of it beats me. After all, if they're charging for the truth, it follows they are selling the truth. How can you demand payment for something, a product or a service, you're not selling? The reality is you cannot.

The directive to buy truth is a metaphorical one that is used to impress on the reader how important and valuable the truth is. It is not meant to be taken literally. If it were, then we would have to reimburse financially everybody in CI who has ever preached the truth to us. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have money to buy a teaspoon of peanut butter if that were the case. And what would happen if the person supposedly preaching the truth turned out not to be preaching the truth? Would Yahweh arrange for us to get our money back?

But how do we know for sure that the commandment to buy truth is metaphorical? Because the verse also tells us to get, i.e. buy, discernment. Who but Yahweh can give us discernment? Or do the purveyors of "truth" offering to impart it for a fee toss in discernment and all the other stuff for nix?

Folks, are you beginning to see how absurd this misleading interpretation of the verse is? It's not supported by Scripture and it crumbles into dust as soon as you shine the simplest logic upon it.

The Bible states that we own no man anything but to love one another (Romans 13:8). Love, true biblical, love comes freely, emphasis on the free. Like the song says, money can't buy you love--and it can't buy you truth either.

Anyone, anyone, who demands payment for preaching isn't giving you the good oil, he's giving you snake oil and ought to be shunned by everybody who sincerely loves the truth.

Obie and out.
    We don't need to spell out how he's trying to erase both Wickstrom & Viss from CI on his lame forum while acCOSTing them both while he does.

The dude's a total scumbag single-seedliner by fruits and this entire article is laughable as Christ DID have a treasurer and WAS supported financially.

F*cking hippie bastard Obie! "Take, take take." If folks can't see he works against DSCI and promotes the jew BI crap over us by now, what can you do?

No worries, when I call the bastard a fake, I do so "metaphorically" so I don't really mean it. See how easy it is to justify disobedience?

Come on, the unknown queer wasn't us when he was among us. Not much denying it now after six months, huh? He was that way all along.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Re: The Sons of God ( by Obie )

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    "Obie" (who or whatever that is) justifies its leaching while ignoring the Old Testament Law:

We don't need to spell out how he's trying to erase both Wickstrom & Viss from CI on his lame forum while acCOSTing them both while he does.

The dude's a total scumbag single-seedliner by fruits and this entire article is laughable as Christ DID have a treasurer and WAS supported financially.

F*cking hippie bastard Obie! "Take, take take." If folks can't see he works against DSCI and promotes the jew BI crap over us by now, what can you do?

No worries, when I call the bastard a fake, I do so "metaphorically" so I don't really mean it. See how easy it is to justify disobedience?

Come on, the unknown queer wasn't us when he was among us. Not much denying it now after six months, huh? He was that way all along.
    You know I agree and since you are the man that runs this forum I'm going to accept your words as forum policy.

Blog Entries

Christian Identity Australia Obadiah 1:18

Episode 3: "They're the Jews, Ray"

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...ity-australia/

•We'll never be the same again

•Isreal and Isunreal

•They're the Jews, Ray

•A brief rundown

•Mack's is malfunctioning

•Abo be seeing you in all the old familiar places

•Only make boll weevil

•It's deja Jews all over again

•Brian's been shown the way

•A CI controversy solved! (Well, it is as far as I am concerned)

•Is she RC?

•The yin and clang of the racially mixed

•Better make way

•The Prince and the Pauper

•Prepare Ye the Oz rock classic

•A slight correction

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Who is Robert Hancock?

Any ideas? He works at Mitsbushi Motors Australia Ltd @

http://au.linkedin.com/pub/robert-hancock/b/2b4/412

Let's see if he complies with our demands else I explain further! ;)

Re: Who is Robert Hancock?

Thanks for moving this thread out for the public's benefit.

It's only the Lord's work in exposing the jew.

As far as I am concerned Opie has been finished for some time. He has no credibility left since he backstabbed Pastor Visser for not giving him his way. He claims Visser suddenly changed when the fact is that he is the exact same guy he was when Opie showed up here as a refugee from VNN after having to run off in disgrace after his Idol, Hal Turner confessed to being a rat. The only thing that changed for Opie is that Pastor Visser refused to ban Bruce on his demand, Visser's character is no different from when Opie first met him, Opies has no real sense of loyalty, any loyalty of friendship with this disloyal person is directly connected to him getting his own way. Well now it seems that people are seeing him for what he is, an online trouble maker whose feigned loyalty disappears when he is not given his way.

My reccomendation to anyone with a problem to ignore him completely the way I intend to from this point on, visting hie site gives him traffic, attacking him gives him drama to live for and so on. I have not been to his forum for months and will not be returning, pretending that he does not exist is the best way to punish him.

His new schtick is kvetching about how the jewish propaganda film Annie is being remade.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1823664/

Seems I missed the point, when was Annie NOT a pedophile's dream of complete faggotry?

And who could forget that he now promotes "No Devil From the Talmud" Mr. Clowney as somehow dual seedline CI.

No wonder in five years he's never had a single genuine poster, lulz. Maybe he should instead "Walk that Walk, yo!"
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

If Obie is legit CI, then why is he too scared to have a conversation with me at Melbourne's State Library one day?
    We both live in the same city, and if Obie wants to prove he is for real he should be willing to have a real life meeting with me to discuss CI.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Visser was 100% correct regarding this kike-alike. Mark Downey, Elmore, Rabbi Finck - "a pure no devil circle jerk!" There's no denying now that he only promotes the biggest proven jewish slanderer out there as somehow CI, is there? Isn't the fact he speaks about other men constantly, promotes the Talmud and ATTACKS Christian Identity (all while not being it) enough to prove rabbi Finck's a ghey antichrist? I guess not!

Gotta love bastards who do zero-listener shows on "Christian Humility" attacking everyone that IS listed by the ADL with zero meekness. I suppose when Christ said to discern fruits it was a "metaphor" also, lulz.

Oh, yeah - according to Rabbi Finck Yahweh does NOT create evil.

Isaiah 45:7; "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

Amos 3:6; "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?"

No wonder the kike hides from any questioning - Marty's slander is more important! ;) Obie and his jew faggot are a joke in Identity.