Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: The Homosexual CI

Re: Regarding the homosexual Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Want to know how to spot a false prophet? They say "the Bible really means."
    I'd be interested in having one of those tares tell me what 2 Peter 1:20 really means.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Tune into Euro Fake Radio, the yid Bible defilers are doing damage control at the moment.

Anything to get our race to trust those jews over the Anglo Saxon Bible, hehe.

John 8:44 - When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it: “Edom is in modern Jewry.” —The Jewish Encyclopedia, 1925 edition, Vol.5, p.41 *

*Only the opposite can be true.

Attachment 1224

The wolf always cries disunity or ego when they're not allowed to devour the sheep.

You forgot the first part of that quote, K-2...

John 8:44 - Ye are of your father the devil [not Isaac*], and the lusts of your father [the devil, not Isaac] ye will do: "Strictly speaking, it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a"Jew" or to call a contemporary Jew an "Israelite" or a "Hebrew [Edomite*]." —The Jewish Almanac, 1980 edition

*Only the opposite can be true.

Why are they so shocked a majority of CI are siding with it's founders? It's not hard to prove guys that wear yamakas, blow shofars and tell our race to trust jewish quotes over our Christian Bible Yahweh's jewish enemy. It's like swatting ill-equipped retards, really.

I hope they keep it up, David James crying he failed and retarded Ray complaining "everyone believes Visser" (when nobody has ever mentioned him) sent new supporters over here in groves. Idiots would rather slander than debate - speaks volumes to white Christians. The best part is they're more damned now for misleading others and refusing to obey 1 Timothy 3:1-5.

It's probable our Saxon Bible is not for them but a steadfast guarantee they'll never be Christian Identity.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Obsessed faggot "Opie" opens his next thieves' palace complaining he couldn't control what never belonged to him (go register so he can):

Why do homosexuals always obsess over straight people they can't pervert? Ask the anonymous coward Gay Robbie. ;)

Robert "Obadiah 1:18" Hancock: "Wah! Visser told me to never call in and ruin his established radio show again! Wah! He ordained the white man Pastor Demsky and not poor jewish me! Wah! Retarded Ray and I constantly manufacture fake evidence and false Facebook/email accounts supposed to be "Yarwhey exposing Viss" but fail! Wah! Why won't Visser accept us demons possessing and defiling his own creation? Wah! Nobody ever trusts my lies! Waaaaah!"

That thief has been crying about being rebuked for his homosexuality for almost ten years now. Hilarious how paWned that antichrist tranny is.

Just doing the Lord's work in accusing our brethren. After all being a watchman is the law of Yahweh.

Oh, wait. Never mind, it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Obsessed faggot "Opie" opens his next thieves' palace complaining he couldn't control what never belonged to him (go register so he can):

Why do homosexuals always obsess over straight people they can't pervert? Ask the anonymous coward Gay Robbie. ;)
    Infiltration fail! I suppose casting lots with and linking to Jim Wickstrom's murderers didn't help "Opie" any.

I'll be looking forward to this anonymous idiot trying to control our beloved CI many more times in the future, bank on it.

Jewish homosexual "Obie" gloats in her inability to obey the Golden Rule or follow simple Bible commands:

https://jewishchristianidentitystole...tour/#post-257

Starting to see the serpent as everyone else in CI does? The thousands of books and other materials stolen from our race just isn't enough, costing this ministry thousands of dollars through her bearing false witness on Facebook isn't either -- glorying in another Saxon's demise instead of obeying basic scripture is, lol!

Poor gal has every chance to obey Christ yet does this instead. By their fruits we know them, pretty obvious kike right there.
    Last edited by admin; 02-20-2020 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Removed link to jew website

By their fruits we know them, pretty obvious kike right there.
    Gee, ya think? Rep +1

The thousands of books and other materials stolen from our race just isn't enough, costing this ministry thousands of dollars through her bearing false witness on Facebook isn't either -- glorying in another Saxon's demise instead of obeying basic scripture is, lol!
    Don't forget using OUR title and Christian name in her keywords hoping to steal traffic from this oldest, original and only genuine Christian Identity website while hiding behind a cloak of anonymity to attack men faithful enough to use their real name. Who does she fool really? Who has ever signed up on any of its failed honeypots? ZERO.

The anonymous coward Obie hasn't been able to attract one of the hundreds banned from here in over a decade - her entire life is an epic fail of leeching that feeds our people knowledge at the cost of its thieving "soul." Praise Yahweh for the tireless promotion and attacks against us by name, she couldn't really do otherwise hiding behind a misquoted Bible verse that condemns her very actions now could she? Most things are hidden in plain sight, Opie's suspect to everybody in CI and has nowhere to go like David "loves the nogs and bearing false witness" James [-sic]. Those accusers of our brethren fill a need for those that love the lie and don't want to obey scripture (90% of CI).

Trust that not everybody in our precious CI is as stupid and inbred as Bob Jones, Joe November, Warren Vandersol and Jim Wickstrom, lol.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)