Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mormonism, LDS, Utah, Joseph Smith & "Bring 'Um Young"

Re: Mormonism, LDS, Utah, Joseph Smith & "Bring 'Um Young"

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I think a combination of Judeo influence and the whole guilt over slavery thing that coloreds have been using to get their way.
    Mostly right. The IRS threatened to revoke the LDS's tax exempt status as a church if they didn't start admitting non-Whites.

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    Mostly right. The IRS threatened to revoke the LDS's tax exempt status as a church if they didn't start admitting non-Whites.
    Right, I forgot the direct influence of ZOG.

They seem like a fraud...or a fake.

If they were real, why let themselves be intimidated into allowing non-whites?
    Why not Just stand to their doctrines instead of change it..

Judeo- influence or IRS and slavery - If they were real,guilt of slavery wouldn't have bothered them or what Judeos thought or what the IRS said...

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    They seem like a fraud...or a fake.

If they were real, why let themselves be intimidated into allowing non-whites?
    Why not Just stand to their doctrines instead of change it..

Judeo- influence or IRS and slavery - If they were real,guilt of slavery wouldn't have bothered them or what Judeos thought or what the IRS said...
    It's not the first time they allowed the Government to force them to change their beliefs and practices. At the turn of the 20th century they outlawed polygamy which had been a major part of their faith until the Feds applied political pressure to force them to change it.

It's not the first time they allowed the Government to force them to change their beliefs and practices. At the turn of the 20th century they outlawed polygamy which had been a major part of their faith until the Feds applied political pressure to force them to change it.
    They are not a real group if they are intimidated and forced into changing their doctrines - They should follow what they feel is right and not change it because of what people say!!!!

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    They are not a real group if they are intimidated and forced into changing their doctrines - They should follow what they feel is right and not change it because of what people say!!!!
    I agree, I consider them to be heretics.

I agree, I consider them to be heretics.
    But they manage to gather in lots of people,converts...

Would people still join if they found out the mormons once held a racist doctrine?

Brigham Young on Asiatic Jews (Ashkenazim)

"We know there is a portion of inhabitants of the earth who dwell in Asia that are negroes, and said to be jews. The blood of Judah has not only mingled almost with all nations, but also with the blood of Cain, and they have mingled their seeds together; These negro Jews may keep up all the outer ordinances of the jewish religion, they may have their sacrifices, and they may perform all the religious ceremonies any people on earth could perform, but let me tell you, that the day they consented to mingle their seed with Canaan, the preisthood was taken away from Judah, and that portion of Judah's seed will never get any rule, or blessings of the preisthood until Cain gets it. Let this Church, which is called the kingdom of God on the earth, summon the first Presidency, the twelve, the high counsel, the Bishopric, and all the elders of Israel to apear here, and here declare that it is right to mingle our seed with the black race of Cain, that they shall come in with with us and be partakers with us of all the blessings God has given to us, on that very day and hour we should do so, the priesthood would be taken from this Church and kingdom and God would leave us to our fate. The moment we consent to mingle with the seed of Cain the Church must go to destruction; we would receive the curse which has been placed upon the seed of Cain, and never more be numbered with the children of Adam who are heirs to the priesthood until that curse be removed.

Therefore I will not consent for one moment to have an african dictate to me or any Brethren with regard to Church or State Government. I may vary in my views from others, and they may think I am foolish in the things I have spoken, and think that they know more than I do, but I know I know more than they do. If the Africans cannot bear rule in the Church of God, what business have they to bear rule in the State and Government affairs of this Territory or any others?"

Brigham Young's Speech on Slavery, Blacks, and the Priesthood (Brigham Young Addresses, Ms d 1234, Box 48, folder 3, dated Feb. 5, 1852, located in the LDS Church Historical Department, Salt Lake City, Utah)

On a related note, Brigham Young on Slavery:

“I will remark with regard to slavery, inasmuch as we believe in the Bible, inasmuch as we believe in the ordinances of God, in the priesthood and order and decrees of God, we must believe in slavery. This colored race have been subjected to severe curses, which they have in their families and their classes and in their various capacities brought upon themselves…

“I am a firm believer in slavery…Those servants want to come here with their masters…and they commence to whisper round their views upon the subject, saying ‘Do you think it’s right? I am afraid it is not right’. I know it is right, and there should be a law made to have the slaves serve their master, because they are not capable of ruling themselves…I am firm in the belief that they ought to dwell in servitude…

“When a master has a negro, and uses him well, he is much better off than when he is free. As for masters knocking them down and whipping them and breaking the limbs of their servants, I have as little opinion of that as any person can have, but good wholesome servitude, I know there is nothing better than that.”

(Speech by Brigham Young delivered in joint session of the legislature, Friday, Jan. 23rd, 1852, recorded by Geo. D. Watt, Brigham Young Papers, Historical Dept. of the Church).

I think if the mormons brought back their racist doctrine people will leave..not just non-whites.
    Mormons make lots of money each year but if people knew there was a racist doctrine they may not have such an impact on pushing their ideals on people ESPECIALLY if it was brought back!
    I think this is a reason why people don't like CI because they consider it racist but if they knew at one time the mormons were racist...would they give it a chance(CI) ?
    I think race divides a lot in religion - once it's mentioned people freak and call you racist..
    They say everyone is equal so they don't want to study.They ASSUME.

Blog Entries

One thing can be said for Mormons.

They sure help to propagate our race.
    Gna!