Thread: Shooting at Jewish community centers leave 3 dead

Hybrid View

Shooting at Jewish community centers leave 3 dead

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...oting/7674747/

Supposedly the shooter yelled, "Heil Hitler," but I don't believe that it has been confirmed.
    "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work." - Adolf Hitler

"It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." - George Washington

Re: Shooting at Jewish community centers leave 3 dead

(CNN) -- [Breaking news update at 10:50 p.m. ET Sunday]

Frazier Glenn Cross is the suspect in Sunday's shootings at a Jewish community center and retirement home near Kansas City, Lt. Craig Buckendahl from the Johnson County Sheriff's Office said.

Full story

Is this any relation to that Traitor Glenn Miller character?

Blog Entries

Glenn Miller of VNN Forum Arrested For Kansas Shooting

Posted on April 13, 2014 by Hunter Wallace

Kansas

Update: Glenn Miller (aka Rounder) of VNN Forum has been arrested in connection with the shootings in Kansas.

Hmm … it sounds like another case of a self detonating lone wolf vanguardist:

“Two shootings have been reported at two separate Jewish-related sites in Overland Park, Kansas, leaving at least two people dead — one at each location.

The first shooting was reported at about 1PM at the Jewish Community Center of Greater Kansas City. This was followed by reports of a shooting at Village Shalom, an assisted living center that has since been placed on lockdown.

It is unclear at this moment whether the two incidents are related, and there has been no immediate word on other injuries or a suspect description, though a reporter at KCTV says “a man in handcuffs at the scene was yelling about Hitler.”

POS killed two Saxon Methodists. Good going "Rounder" (punk).

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    POS killed two Saxon Methodists. Good going "Rounder" (punk).
    Make that two Methodists and one Catholic - a boy scout, his grandfather and an old lady in a walker. All three white volk.

Like Craig Cobb, Glenn Miller is antichrist garbage that can only do the bidding of the jew and their father.

This is how Linder feels about Christians and few other things...I notice this growing in other areas of WN. To me it deeply concerning. I know Jewry wants Christianity eliminated, but why White Christians, or is Linder really a Jew? That question has been asked before to no full conclusion.

Vanguard News Network Forum - View Single Post - The Fall of the Cooter at VNN

The Fall of the Cooter at VNN If you're from the South, you're going to feel pain here at VNN if you can't spell correctly.

Either spell words correctly, or get lost, Cooter. And take your Jebus dog with you.

Evolve into a human, or leave.

And NO CHRISTIANS is above our door. It may not say that formally in our sign-up rules, but I will get to that eventually.

If you're christian, we don't want you here.

Your race or your semitic jebus cult. Make a choice. If you don't think it matters, then you go find Southern-losers (redundant) to coagulate with, we don't want you here. Bad-bye.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Make that two Methodists and one Catholic - a boy scout, his grandfather and an old lady in a walker. All three white volk.

Like Craig Cobb, Glenn Miller is antichrist garbage that can only do the bidding of the jew and their father.

Exactly! He went out to do evil and accomplished it 300%

I hope Kansas has the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    This is how Linder feels about Christians and few other things...I notice this growing in other areas of WN. To me it deeply concerning. I know Jewry wants Christianity eliminated, but why White Christians, or is Linder really a Jew? That question has been asked before to no full conclusion.
    Linder cannot seem to go a day on Twitter without criticizing Christianity, making fun of Jesus Christ Himself, or insulting Christians with terms like "weaklings" and "Bible-tards." For as much as he claims to oppose and "hate" Jews, he believes the Jewish, mainstream version of Christianity.
    "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work." - Adolf Hitler

"It is impossible to rightly govern a nation without God and the Bible." - George Washington