Thread: What do you feel about the "Gospel of Perfect Life"

What do you feel about the "Gospel of Perfect Life"

An online copy can be found at the link below:
    http://spiritualworks.wordpress.com/...-introduction/

I came across it researching pre-Catholic era Christianity.

Re: What do you feel about the "Gospel of Perfect Life"

Quote Originally Posted by RevDrRed View Post
    An online copy can be found at the link below:
    http://spiritualworks.wordpress.com/...-introduction/

I came across it researching pre-Catholic era Christianity.
    I have never heard of this book.

Ron, Very Interesting. Here is a link to his biography.

http://www.thenazareneway.com/Biography_Ouseley.htm

Never did prove the gospel book wasn't written by him. Another Joseph Smith Jr. and the golden plates?

This book seems to have been picked up by the modern day Essene Group. These particular groups sprung up among the upper class people in the 1800's in England, France, USA and Italy and were promoted among the poor and middle classes up unto the 1960's.

Besides the Essenians, there were Egyptian, Aryan Persian and other such religious groups. L.A. had a large Sun god group in the early 1950's in which the destruction of the said group was told in an TV episode of the true stories of "Rescue 8" in the 1950's.

Interesting Joe, I never ran across Ouseley either and didn't run across this link on the Forum.

Crossman

Blog Entries

Very interesting post. In my belief. Truth seekers and truth researchers alike suffer when intellectual insanity is not controlled. Many books and artifacts are stolen on purpose to keep the masses confused. There will never be a perfect religion because of greed.

For example; Common problems in everyday life in speech between Our people. Racial kinsmen. There are no way to talk plainly about living apart from alien cultures (third or fourth world, religions) without short sighted whites, coloreds,ect,,, always looking for a way to confuse or publicly expose our people;; trying to live in peace somewhere( anywhere, earth).

No easy way to access a media source to make simple opinions like if you do not like beaners do not move to Texas, if you do not like blacks do not move to Mississippi, ect... Just simple common communication is a federal law problem. Only intellectual insanity is permitted. To me this is a Good example of greed or intellectual insanity anybody can understand. Not just a book, real life in the USA.