Thread: Parental Discretion Advised

Blog Entries

Parental Discretion Advised

Please keep all posts with mature content posted here. Thanks!!

Last edited by ArchType; 04-01-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: moved from Off-Topic - What Are You Watching Right Now?

Exclamation Parental Discretion Advised

When the tables turn. That's gonna leave a mark... ouch!
    Last edited by ArchType; 04-01-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Parental Discretion Advised

Black Teens Attack White Student on School Bus
    my original intent by starting this was to show people especially parents how bad schools have gotten this is not only at alternative schools this is at regular high schools and middle schools that i attended i did not really have a lot of Negros in my school but we had lots of Mexicans and in there big groups act the same they would mess with you tell you said something back then they would jump you this is nothing new they would always do wene you were by yourself and the messed up part is no one did anything about it this was like this at my old school in California

the news version

uncensored raw attack
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 06-17-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: removed dead links

Re: Parental Discretion Advised

A typical hate crime that will be treated as a simple assault. Once again, had the tables been turned.. you know the drill.

Something simular happened to me in 7th grade. 4 niggers took turns punching me in the back of the head as I stood at my locker. When I finally realised that the little sparks I was seeing in front of me were actually stars and someone was actually punching me in the back of the head I turned around, took a shot to the mouth, took one step forward towards the first nigger and they all ran. Til this day I wish I had chased them down and smashed their faces in but I was in complete disbelief at what just happened. Back then it just didn't happen every day. Today in these schools and where ever niggers roam, it does.

Only solutions are keep your kids out of public schools and home school if possible, or teach your kids how to fight off a pack of feral niggers.