Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Re: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I'm listening to today's newest sermon -- part 43:

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...spelluke43.mp3

You gotta watch these folks! Even though they're not plugged until 10am or 7pm if you check the main site they're often early.

Can't wait for the next Gospel of Luke!

I just finished your sermon with Mr. Spears. It was a very educational study. No names were mentioned. Yet clear on those who fit the stratum of false prophet. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x...-of-3_creation

I discovered this rarity the other day, my how times change!

From the description:

Seedline In The New Testament is a long-running series by Pastors Eli James and William Finck proving the New Covenant is no less racially-exclusive than the "Old" Covenant. Ever wonder what the difference between DSL and OSL is? This segment features Bill Finck interviewing Pastor Visser to discuss the numerous references to the "children of the devil" as taught by Christ and His disciples.
    Hear it yourself:

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...isto101609.mp3

In that podcast Sol mentioned, Finck said that white angels bred non-whites with white Adamite women and confirmed the Talmud's teaching of "no Satan." I'm amazed how Pastor Visser proved Lilith was found in the Holy Bible and that Satan was undeniably literal and "fell from heaven."

Now I know what Sol means when he talks about the 'lunatic fringe'. Oh, and that Rat Finck bastard went along with it all, unconvincingly confirming everything Visser said. There is no way it believes the Bible, it doesn't believe anything ...Rat Finck is full of chutzpah and an obvious scripture twister.

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Truth shall be Evil. Short but worthwhile. http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-23727/TS-949327.mp3

As mentioned this Wednesday - "A Serpent Shall Bite Him"

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

As mentioned this Sunday - "Sowing & Reaping (Part #1)"

Biblical Thanksgiving This was a good show, several aspects that I had not thought of before.
    IN THE HALLWAYS OF THE ALWAYS