Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Re: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Considering the circumstances, it's only fitting that we make the sequel public again, as well:

Thought you guys might enjoy hearing the rest of the story. Enjoy.

I was looking for that!! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Kinsfolk,

Tried calling in tonight - looks like the chump would rather call names and defend his Talmudic idiocy. ;)

Can't say I didn't try! Dipped out after sitting on mute for over twenty minutes as I can read his tripe better than he.

Again, OSL fakers - any time, any place, any venue. lol @ "Zeeeon."

War for Christ!
    After the stuttering idiot ran in fear last night he had the hubris to post this today:

Visser is purposely misrepresenting things I have recorded not only in my podcasts, but in several papers on my website - papers which he obviously has not read. What a dummy. Anyone who has ever actually listened to my podcasts or read my work can easily tell that Visser is a liar. He lies because he is intellectually and morally bankrupt, and cannot debate the real arguments.

Uh, huh. Except everybody knows Bill is a fake and he refuses to debate like a chump as evidenced last night. Cowards, the whole ZOG-serving lot of 'em (all three I mean).

lol @ "anybody." His last failure had all of seven listeners, including itself. "By deception they wage war." Look at the bright side, with so few listeners he can at least make this claim but some of our own people were there and saw his cowardliness. Bad cop, no donut!
    Suggested CPM Sermon: The Yah Way (April 7th, 2021)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bill,

Unlike me, you listen to every word I say or is posted here, twelve years running - any time, any place, any venue.

I'd be happy to put the final nail in your universalist "Sons of God are nogs" coffin for you. Set it up! I'll be there, chump.

Silly jews,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Blog Entries

Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

wile i was listing i noted a verse and was thinking about the jews they claim to be judah the lion and they are of course they are not but the children of the adversary the devil and this verse says as a roaring lion key word as or should it be like ?
    1 Peter 5:8
    King James Version (KJV)
    8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Mentioned last week.

Blog Entries

thanks brother Solomon

I'm listening to today's newest sermon -- part 43:

http://www.covenantpeoplesministry.o...spelluke43.mp3

You gotta watch these folks! Even though they're not plugged until 10am or 7pm if you check the main site they're often early.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)