Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Re: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

I have been listening to the Gospel of Luke. I just listened to part 5, and am making my way through. A lot of good news there in the reading. Thank you Pastor Visser. I have always had a passion for the Word, but as many are, I was deceived by Judeo-Christian teachings. The more I see going on in the world today, I would often question the story of these Askanazi's being the chosen, as they pollute this world with the media, movies, and the social policies of the government, not to mention the goings on in the middle east. I am grateful to have these sermons to listen to and hear the Truth.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: i listen to CPM audio everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Kinsfolk,

I can't thank you guys enough for listening to and supporting this ministry.

Like usual, I'm dealing with ZOG so we're a tad behind right now but expect much more from this ministry in upcoming days.

Yah bless,

thank you Pastor i have learned a lot from you been opening the bible and reading on my own lately read all of Genesis in one day and Leviticus in two days im reading the bible from cover to cover cant say i did that before i started to listening to you i think he got the word right you motivate us also i think that your Luke bible study is some of your best i think because your taking your time on it also just finshed reading your book Our Fathers Ate Manna (Expanded Deluxe Edition) a lot of info in it answered a lot of questions about the food laws and with the bible quotes and verses the best part is you brake it down so any one can understand so any one want to learn about the food laws that is the book read it wile you have your bible next to you now im reading Satan-el: Fallen Mourning Star really good this far
    Yahweh bless
    Last edited by stew88; 03-24-2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: added more

Re: i listen to CPM audio everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Kinsfolk,

I can't thank you guys enough for listening to and supporting this ministry.

Like usual, I'm dealing with ZOG so we're a tad behind right now but expect much more from this ministry in upcoming days.

Yah bless,
    Handle your business Brother, we're not going anywhere. As Bruce said and Stew agreed, your sermons absolutely do motivate us. Nobody delivers the truth like Pastor Visser. Nobody.

Blog Entries

pastor Visser sermon that got me to start listing this is the first sermon i herd of pastor Visser its about "tolerance" also being a pastor and keeping your house in order and people who hate Paul it has it all i learn wene Pastor Visser yells i think this is still my favorite sermon

Maniac of Gadara

Re: i listen to CPM audio everyday

I pray for you every day Pastor Visser thank you for every thing. May Yahweh protect you and your family for ever and ever.

Gospel of John (Part #24)

Blog Entries

Blog Entries