Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Blog Entries

Covenant People's Ministry on Talkshoe Episode 506

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Re: Covenant People's Ministry on Talkshoe Episode 506

Great show! Gabe is my favorite angel.

Blog Entries

I listen to CPM audio everyday

I have not been on the forum for a wile because for some reason the site has not let me i stared out listing last year to the obie and visser show on my computer now i got a Iphone i downloaded a podcast app and have downloaded and listened to most of the audio from CPM we are allowed to listen to headphones at work so i listen to pastor Vissers podcasts all night at work there is maybe one or two i have not listened to not sure which one is my favorite but the podcast on gospel of john, Luke and Mary have really spoken to me because i can follow along in the KJV of the bible i have listened to some swift in the past off and on but never really had the thirst for CI tell the last few mouths wene i stared to listen everyday a few times a day also i quit eating pork and am tring my hardest to follow Yahweh laws i need to focus on the study of the law even more because most of my life i have not been following it i can sit here and blame these Judeo-Christian bastard preachers and have death or i can fix myself and repent and hopefully Yahweh will forgive me for my transgressions from the law i just ordered Pastor Vissers books Our Fathers Ate Manna (Expanded Deluxe Edition) and Satan-el: Fallen Mourning Star i am very excited about reading these books i hope there as good as Pastor Vissers podcasts im sure they will be keep up Yahweh work pastor

Re: i listen to CPM audio everyday

Quote Originally Posted by stew88 View Post
    I have not been on the forum for a wile because for some reason the site has not let me i stared out listing last year to the obie and visser show on my computer now i got a Iphone i downloaded a podcast app and have downloaded and listened to most of the audio from CPM we are allowed to listen to headphones at work so i listen to pastor Vissers podcasts all night at work there is maybe one or two i have not listened to not sure which one is my favorite but the podcast on gospel of john, Luke and Mary have really spoken to me because i can follow along in the KJV of the bible i have listened to some swift in the past off and on but never really had the thirst for CI tell the last few mouths wene i stared to listen everyday a few times a day also i quit eating pork and am tring my hardest to follow Yahweh laws i need to focus on the study of the law even more because most of my life i have not been following it i can sit here and blame these Judeo-Christian bastard preachers and have death or i can fix myself and repent and hopefully Yahweh will forgive me for my transgressions from the law i just ordered Pastor Vissers books Our Fathers Ate Manna (Expanded Deluxe Edition) and Satan-el: Fallen Mourning Star i am very excited about reading these books i hope there as good as Pastor Vissers podcasts im sure they will be keep up Yahweh work pastor

Amen brother!

If anyone would like to supplement their studies you can find Swift and Comparet audio on Talkshoe as well.

Swift - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=129570&cmd=tc

Comparet - http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...=129808&cmd=tc

The almost exact same thing happened for me! Though I usually listen to the episodes twice (I'm not that bright).

Me, too.

Visser and Wickstrom are about the only CI pastors that have not turned "no devil" like the rest.

What CPM Sermon Are You Listening To Now?

Blog Entries

i have to go back and listen to some all the time also Don Spears is a good pastor as well

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinsfolk,

I can't thank you guys enough for listening to and supporting this ministry.

Like usual, I'm dealing with ZOG so we're a tad behind right now but expect much more from this ministry in upcoming days.

Yah bless,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Your sermons motivate me, thank you Pastor Visser.

Stay strong with Christ brothers and sisters.

Yahweh bless.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.