http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/129141

Arrow A Review of The New Testament : The Gospel of Matthew Pt.31

A Review of The New Testament : The Gospel of Matthew Pt.31

MP3 Link
    Don Spears Ministries

Arrow Open Topics and Q& A

Open Topics and Q& A

Also tonight we will be discussing our option on changing the venue of the ministry from "Only Audio" to Live Stream Visual ." Updates to Venue , times and programs will be posted at the appropriate time . Your prayers would be appreciated and participation a blessing . The Preaching and Teaching of the Gospel , with the exhalation of our Lord Jesus Christ , and the word of God will never change . Pastor Don Spears

MP3 Link
    Don Spears Ministries

Re: Open Topics and Q& A

Since practically about everybody likes to copy our work we're closing our doors.

We might be back if CI ever desires a Biblical pastor or financial support picks up.

Let the wolves in - frankly, while starving I'm unable to care any less.
    Current Sermon: Return of Christ ( September 9th, 2018 )

Nobody even cares, dude. Let it die.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Since practically about everybody likes to copy our work we're closing our doors.

We might be back if CI ever desires a Biblical pastor or financial support picks up.

Okay, I'm lost here so I sent the admin. a PM. If I'm talking out my rectum, it's because I clearly don't understand what is going on nor what the real problem is.

Let me say, I feel your pain. If you start something successful, others will come along and think they have some God given Right to steal or at least appropriate the fruits of your labor. For many years I was the Commanding Officer in a state militia. Not only did my adversaries try to steal the name of our militia group, they stole my writings (that I felt were a contribution to the cause, not something another should plagiarize and profit from.) These same people are always on the Internet doing hatchet jobs. For example, just a few days ago I found one site that has me listed an agent for the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. The last contact I had with them was in the mid 1990s and they were working with the people that were stealing my writings, and the GBI was doing their dead level best to discredit me.

I know what you're going through with. Years ago I read George Lincoln Rockwell's "This Time the The World (IIRC.) He complained about what tightwads the whites (esp. conservatives were) and that's been, probably, a half century ago. Today, everybody wants to have an Internet site and maybe a video / audio presence. So, yeah, a lot of people will come here and try to cull this site for potential recruits.

When I tired of Keyboard Commandos and absolute jerks joining our group only to try and recruit those we had invested time and money finding, educating and training, I refused to run for another term as the C.O. Today, those who stole from us have ceased to be operation. Those trying to keep me from returning are busy 24 / 7 / 365 doing what they can (such as making the allegation that I work for a LEO agency and posting it on the Internet or that our group did something illegal, immoral, etc.) So, how come you suppose they had no competition from me for several years and they went under? I didn't employ psyops on them.

IF your competition could do better, they would not steal from you. They would not impersonate you nor try to copy your working model. You've come this far and now it's time to think outside the box. We've reached the saturation point with the Internet. What we need are brick and mortar churches where people can come and physically meet with those of like mind. We need preachers that make house calls when the parishioners are sick, troubled, homebound due illness, handicap, injury, etc. We need those who can counsel our people when they have family problems or they need help prioritizing their lives or finding a job... or maybe temporary help after some event in their lives.

Discussion boards and Internet sermons are just a start. And once you abandon this effort, it will, most likely die. A couple of years ago I rebuilt a discussion board for the militia. Only five people ever registered... and the the one I left some few years ago had about 425 regular posters with over 1100 visitors per month. I can only urge you to think about what you're giving up. NOBODY can maintain your work if they were too lazy to go out and build their own model. And, as you become successful, there will be people using disinformation, attacks on your character and all manner of psy-ops, political guerrilla warfare, and dishonest attacks to take from you what they can't build on their own. Don't get dismayed:

"And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved." Matthew 10 : 22

I wish that someone would have warned me about what would happen to the civilian militia in Georgia once our group threw in the towel to the thieves and those wanting a free ride, trying to benefit without contributing. Here's a word from one of this country's founding fathers:

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated.” Thomas Paine

Who cares what anyone else does? I've never listened to Don Spears, but it seems you've promoted just about everyone on this forum only to come away from them. This forum should only be about CPM and no one else.

On a side note, it was only a matter of time before others move to visual/live stream etc.

Also, you haven't done an actual live stream since I think August (I liked them) and I thought your new series was going to be live streamed. It's not even visual as you went back to just audio. I don't think its a good idea to keep changing the format.

I'm sorry to hear about your suffering.

I pray for you, your family, and your ministry.

Yahweh Bless!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Can you hear the enemy rejoicing?

At least you learned a valuable lesson from all this. Everything you "preached" and did was completely worthless, needless and pointless.

Hell awaits those who knowingly lie for profit, bank on it.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Can you hear the enemy rejoicing?

At least you learned a valuable lesson from all this. Everything you "preached" and did was completely worthless, needless and pointless.

Hell awaits those who knowingly lie for profit, bank on it.
    Yes, the enemy is rejoicing, but the part that everything he did was worthless, needless, and pointless is total bs. Yahweh has used him to help countless.