Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Blog Entries

Re: I need your prayers now!

Subject: RE: I need your prayers urgently!
    Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 06:57:41 -0400

Bruce – I don’t know about Australian law but in the US we have a phrase called “excited utterance”. It means an exclamation that was not driven by a mens rea. Mens rea is Latin for "guilty mind". In criminal law, it is viewed as one of the necessary elements of some crimes. You will probably need some legal help but this is my idea. No mens rea, no crime. In any event the nigger may have done you a favor waking you up to 2014 reality. The course of study you have chosen is useless. Better to wake up at 19 than at 37. Study agriculture, science, engineering, economics, or get trade like plumbing etc. russ

Right Russ,

There was no Mens rea, but these police said they would fine me and issue a warrant if I did not pay the fine.

This was the final step towards me leaving this university after 3 years of studying. Because of the practical uselessness of a Psychology course. As well as the only partially useful Business subjects that I had studied at university, including Information Systems, Accounting, Business Law, Problem Solving for Engineers, Statistics and Economics.

I want to learn a trade, either to become motor mechanic,construction worker, or study agriculture.

@Seedliner and @Stew88 Thanks brothers.

Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Remove private info

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Re: I need your prayers now!

Both of the police officers were white, so I did shake their hands and say God bless. Because we have to care about our people, even if they do not care about us at present. I hope the officers understand that if current demographics trends continue in Australia that they will face tremendous stress and trouble with higher crime rates. Literally I believe there would be so many crimes committed when whites become a minority in this country, so much so that the ideal of property rights which is a God given right, respecting everyone's right to property will be upheld by a far smaller percentage of the population. Look at what happened in South Africa or Detroit. An endless cycle of violence is caused by parents physically abusing their children, and not many people are smart enough to break that cycle and to become a decent person trying to achieve peace for all.

All I was trying to do was to tell this black man to tell other black people to not put up graffiti and vandalize public property, his response was to try and kill me, my mother and my father.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Exclamation John Zerzan: On Modernity and the Technosphere

Blog Entries

I urgently need your prayers!

My pedophile father and my mother are threatening to kick me out of home just because I talk about Jews.

I urgently need you brothers and sisters to pray that I do not end up getting kicked out of my home, because I will not be able to survive if they do kick me out, I would commit suicide.

Yahweh bless.

Re: I urgently need your prayers!

Make known your requests to Yahweh and His Saints, brother Bruce - I'm praying for you.

God will protect His people!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post

Maybe, if you need to have a place to live, you should do as your parents, however worthless, wish and stop talking about Jews when they are in earshot.

No need to commit suicide. Just shut up and behave while in their home.

Unless you think that you will find a nice homeless shelter somewhere with an Internet connection that will let you scream about Jews in public.

You need to grow up sometime. The first step to that is controlling your tongue.

I'd apologise to your parents and tell them that as long as you live in their home, you will behave as they insist. They are not asking you to do anything illegal or immoral, just to shut up or take your act someplace else.

When you are out on your own, then you can set your own rules.

I'm going to pray that you grow up and shut up, Bruce. Yahweh isn't going to bless a fool that knows that it has no life living on his own, but insists that it is himself, rather than his parents, who get to set the rules in their own home.

Obey the Fifth Commandment of honoring your father and mother, even if it is hard to do so. They are in the right in this respect, and you are in the wrong.

Ditto. Read what Bill Biggs wrote, Bruce. Then read it again. Then do as he suggests. Do that and you'll be fine.

Blog Entries

i will pray for you but you need to man up Brother i know change is tough but we have all gone thou it why worry if Yahweh is with you

Matthew 6:25-34
    "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life ? "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Romans 8:31
    What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

also brother suicide is foolish

1 Corinthians 3:16-17
    Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.

Ecclesiastes 7:17
    Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

here is a good one from Pastor Visser Why Worry http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/a.../why_worry.mp3
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Blog Entries

You guys are right, I need to be careful with my words. My parents still want to believe Jewish lies, there is nothing I can do about that. But I can protect my family, do chores for them, mow the lawn, cook for them etc. Being unemployed is stressful, but at least it gives me more time to study the bible.

Take care, Yahweh bless.

Blog Entries

A Police Helicopter was just 10 meters above my home, threatening to land in the yard

I nearly had a heart attack, 10 minutes ago,I told the police helicopter " In the name of God if you land in my garden you will make a martyr of me, leave me and my family alone".
    So the police helicopter flew away. Thank God that they did not shoot me.

Blog Entries

Ezra 7:26 Concerning those who fail to follow Yahweh's laws and Commentaries

Ezra 7:26 And whosoever will not do the law of Yahweh, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.

Cambridge Commentary on Ezra 7:26
    Ezra 7:26

Penalty for Contumacy.
    whosoever will not do] i.e. whoever of the Israelite race.
    speedily] R.V. with all diligence.
    death … banishment … confiscation … imprisonment] The king hands over to Ezra plenary powers of punishment.
    banishment] R.V. marg. Aram. rooting out. LXX. παιδεία. Vulg. ‘exilium’. ‘Banishment’ is probably the meaning of the word, coming as it does between ‘death’ and ‘confiscation’. Some explain it of ‘excommunication’ or separation ‘from the congregation’.
    It is not to be supposed that Ezra’s commission superseded the official governors of the satrapy. Rather his powers (1) to appoint judges (2) to instruct, (3) to inflict penalties, were given him to secure the strengthening of the religious organization based on the Law, which it was his object to make permanent and universal for his countrymen.

Pulpit Commentary
    Ezra_7:26
    Finally, to Ezra is intrusted distinctly the civil government of the Israelite people, with power to fine, imprison, banish, or put to death offenders, as he may think right. These powers were always intrusted by the Persians to the civil administrators of provinces, who were autocrats within their respective territories, and responsible to the king alone for the exercise of their authority.