Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Blog Entries

Re: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Today's program.
    Hail Yahweh the Christ.
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Dead Link

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
    Prophecy of Amos, live now.

Hosted by: BruceHoward1483
    Title: EPISODE13 -Prophecy of Amos
    Time: 02/13/2014 10:30 PM EST

Episode Notes: Chapters 1 to 9 of the prophet Amos from the old testament, reading from Septuagint bible and bible commentaries. Then a discussion of the historical context and geography during Amos's lifetime will be mentioned. After the book of Amos has been covered anyone can call in.
    I can read the scripture myself, friend. You have that mastered.

Let's hear some interpolation, Alexander Scourby was not DSCI.

GOOD JOB STEPPING ON MARTY'S TOES, HOWEVER!
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Dead link

Blog Entries

Responsibility Of Discipleship By Dr. Wesley A. Swift

https://swift.christogenea.org/artic...pleship-1-1-69
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 06:36 PM. Reason: removed video(s) - does not exist, fix dead link

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Praise Yahweh!

So I was sitting on the train in Melbourne after a long day of study, around 7 hours in the university library.

Then an orthodox Satanic Jew wearing a yarmulka and his son got on the train, and sat near me.

I stared at them with anger in my eyes for about 4 minutes, I said nothing.

Then the satanic little Jewish boy started crying crocodile tears, I laughed then proceeded to read my bible for the rest of the trip.

Praise Yahweh for providing some comic relief!

Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Blog Entries

I am far too busy studying at university, I study over 60+ hours a week, and I lift weights around 28 hours a week.

I stomp through a black ghetto suburb where my university is located, with my steelcapped boots, it is stressful. I imagine it is similar to a war zone situation.

I have told over 200 people about the evil behaviors of the Jews at my university.

May Christ bless all of you brothers and sisters.

Praise Yahweh, Amen.

Blog Entries

Satanic Jews do not like the truth being told at their Marxist-run universities.

My university coordinator had a meeting with me today and told me " I am not allowed to talk to other students about Jews".

This is undeniable proof that Jews run my university.

Last edited by ArchType; 04-19-2014 at 02:38 AM. Reason: removed video(s) - does not exist

Blog Entries

Jeremiah chapter 51 verses 1-44

Severe Judgment against Babylon

Jeremiah 51: 20 Thou art my battle axes and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;

Last edited by ArchType; 04-19-2014 at 02:39 AM. Reason: removed video(s) - embedding disabled

Blog Entries

I need your prayers now!

A retarded black man walked up to my house and threatened to kill me and rape me, I told him " get out of my country".

The police came, and told me I have 4 charges against my name for his threatened assault. I told him get out of my country as a reaction to seeing graffiti today by blacks on the train that said " all white people need to die".

I need your prayers brothers and sisters. Because my parents do not want me to continue my university degree, and I have to pay a fine for speaking the truth.

I feel deep sadness at the state of Australian society, my next door neighbor called the police on me.

The police have obscenely abused my rights and my family's rights by charging me when this black man ran after me and tried to assault me, my mother and my father.

With deep sadness, I write this....Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Please pray that I find employment and get my life on track, since this university degree is worthless.

Blog Entries

Re: I need your prayers now!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
    A retarded black man walked up to my house and threatened to kill me and rape me, I told him " get out of my country".

The police came, and told me I have 4 charges against my name for his threatened assault. I told him get out of my country as a reaction to seeing graffiti today by blacks on the train that said " all white people need to die".

I need your prayers brothers and sisters. Because my parents do not want me to continue my university degree, and I have to pay a fine for speaking the truth.

I feel deep sadness at the state of Australian society, my next door neighbor called the police on me.

The police have obscenely abused my rights and my family's rights by charging me when this black man ran after me and tried to assault me, my mother and my father.

With deep sadness, I write this....Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Please pray that I find employment and get my life on track, since this university degree is worthless.
    prayed for you brother

Romans 8:18
    For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Re: I need your prayers now!

I have your back, brother Bruce!

YHWH says; "Touch not mine anointed."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)