Thread: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Bruce Howard's Bible Study

Two episodes to date:

(Removed by Talkshoe}

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Dead Links

Blog Entries

Re: Bruce Howard's Bible Study

It seems that Russ Walker could not hear the audio of my last episode on the book of Dan. My headset is malfunctioning, therefore I will have to buy a new headset soon. I sincerely apologise to all folks who wanted to hear my Book of Dan recording, myself included. Skype was also glitching during the episode. When I get a better headset, I will re-do my book of Dan recording and aim to do further bible studies later on.

Yahweh bless! 83

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

So far so good -- I like what I hear so far.

You just need a bit of practice but time will afford that.

Good going, brother Bruce.

Bruce,

Is it okay if we put some of your material up on YouTube for greater exposure?

Let us know,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Re: Dual Seedline Christian Identity Playlist

Looking good, Bruce - keep up the good work.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

New talkshoe episode, we are live now. All Israelites are welcome to join in to the chatroom or call into the show.

Hosted by: BruceHoward1483
    Title: EPISODE10 - Prophecy of Zechariah
    Time: 01/18/2014 10:34 PM EST
    Episode Notes: This episode will cover chapters 1 to 14 of Zechariah and possibly cover other topics of concern for our Israelite race. Praise Yahweh.

I will provide a link to the episode here.

(Dead links)
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Dead links

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Bruce,

Is it okay if we put some of your material up on YouTube for greater exposure?

Let us know,
    You are welcome to upload my 1 hour episodes on Youtube. On the prophecy of Ezekiel and on the prophecy of Zechariah.

My 15 minute or so episodes are just introductions for new Israelites into Christian Identity, whereas I cover Chapters 1-16 of Ezekiel and Chapters 1-14 of Zechariah in my longer podcasts.

There is more meat there for people to hear someone reading scripture for 1 hour, instead of the milk of hearing someone quoting from Strong's concordance to defend the basic beliefs of Christian Identity for 15 minutes.

Nice! Thanks for posting those vids.

I enjoy Bruce's TalkShoe program.

In case you missed it, Pastor Visser calls in after Bruce's reading at the 41 minute mark.

It was a great Biblically-focused conversation, thanks!
    Last edited by ArchType; 04-10-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: removed video(s) - does not exist

Blog Entries

Hosted by: BruceHoward1483
    Title: EPISODE12 - Prophecy of Obadiah
    Time: 02/08/2014 10:10 PM EST

Episode Notes: This episode will cover the Book of Obadiah, Chapter 1, Verses 1 to 21. Additionally, other bible references which include Yahweh's demands for us to destroy the Edomite Jews will be discussed afterwards. After the book of Obadiah has been covered in this episode, anyone will be allowed to call in.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...&cmd=delrvwcom

Gott Mitt Uns.