Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .....

Blog Entries

Re: .....

In my understanding. The silent treatment is a mind game. Being a man I see things in concrete terms. A lady being quite when she is mad hurts my ego.

Quote Originally Posted by frey#89 View Post
    In my understanding. The silent treatment is a mind game. Being a man I see things in concrete terms. A lady being quite when she is mad hurts my ego.
    Voorhees had a very feminine upbringing.

The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16 which uses the word גלמי or galmi.

"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

H1564

גֹּלֶם
    gôlem
    go'-lem
    From H1563; a wrapped (and unformed mass, that is, as the embryo): - substance yet being unperfect.
    Total KJV occurrences: 1
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16 which uses the word גלמי or galmi.

"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

H1564

גֹּלֶם
    gôlem
    go'-lem
    From H1563; a wrapped (and unformed mass, that is, as the embryo): - substance yet being unperfect.
    Total KJV occurrences: 1
    Seedliner,
    Voorhees is not useing the word "Golem" but "Gollum"- "Voorhees "Form of Gollum." A Gollem is a creature as I said previously from the book "The Hobbit."

Crossman

You have much to learn my preterist padawan:

The Youth of Christ clarifies several important deeds done by the young Yahshua Messiah using the Gospel of Luke and Gnostic text of Thomas's Gospel of the Infancy of Jesus Christ. This sermon illustrates numerous key points mentioned in The Birth of Christ like His birthplace, circumcision and creating of clay golem (Hebrew "galmi" meaning "my unshaped form") and commanding they live.

http://archive.org/download/gospellu...ns_luke_03.mp3
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

I agree with crossman. I think the meaning is some twisted liberal scheme.

Yeah, Voorhees wrote Gollum not Golem. I agree with Crossman on this one too. But I'd bet Voorhees meant to write Golem... because it makes sense vs Smeagol.

Perhaps Voorhees will let us know. The next Friday the 13th is in October.

Well then, back to the lake and we'll be waiting. Lol