Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jesus Christ: Real Person or Mythical Fad?

Blog Entries

Re: Lord Jesus Christ is a White man

I like to keep it simple. Christ came to save the earth from falling into brutality and darkness. White folks where his choose to do it. Many kinsmen look at religion as superstitious, unreasonable and science fiction because of all the strange images, doctrines, books of Jesus. CI is best at narrowing the confusion. Yahweh wanted not one of our people lost.

Blog Entries

Re: Jesus, God or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Adherent View Post
    Christ is most definitely divine.
    My thoughts exactly.

Re: YAHSHUA, YESHUA, OR YeHoShua ?

To those who mention they do not believe the savior is white - then you doubt the letters from pilate & Tiberius caesar - The account - TO TIBERIUS CAESAR:

A young man appeared in Galilee preaching
    with humble unction, a new law in the Name of the God that had sent Him. At
    first I was apprehensive that His design was to stir up the people against
    the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke
    rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews.

One day I observed in the
    midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree,
    calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could
    easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who
    were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his
    appearance a celestial aspect.

He appeared to be about 30 years of age.
    Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast
    between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!
    Unwilling to interrupt Him by my presence, I continued my walk but signified
    to my secretary to join the group and listen.

Later, my secretary reported
    that never had he seen in the works of all the philosophers anything that
    compared to the teachings of Jesus.

He told me that Jesus was neither
    seditious nor rebellious, so we extended to Him our protection. He was at
    liberty to act, to speak, to assemble and to address the people. This
    unlimited freedom provoked the Jews -- not the poor but the rich and
    powerful

The Life of Jesus Christ Commentary - By: E.G. Ramsey, ThG, D.D

The Life of Jesus Christ Commentary

"This is a Gospel Harmonized Chronological Commentary on the Life of Jesus Christ. Please feel free to download or open and read free. This book will fit your Kindle also."

Commentary Life of Christ Page 1

The Life & Ministry of Our Lord Jesus Christ
    5 B.C. -A.D. 29

In chronological order

AUTHOR'S PREFACE
    "The coming of Jesus, the Christ was not a change in God’s old Testament (Covenant) programs. It is unfortunate that Christians have been taught that, in effect, the God of the Old Testament is not the God of the New Testament; that the covenant people of the Old Testament are a different people from Christians, the church and/or the covenant people of the New Testament.

In effect, modern day theology has created two Gods, two religions, two sets of covenant people and two different standards of redemption and salvation in the Bible. This is not true. There is one God.MK 12:32; 1Cor 8:6; Eph 4:6; 1Tim 2:15. He is eternal and self
    -existent. He was before the foundation of the world. He created Adam, His covenant man. Adam took on flesh to live among other men and God’s creation to exercise dominion that God gave him and commanded him to perform."

The whole 252 page PDF book is available here for reading or download:

http://www.everettramseydd.com/suppo...feofchrist.pdf

Blog Entries

Re: The Life of Jesus Christ Commentary - By: E.G. Ramsey, ThG, D.D

I agree. The USA would be better off if it put the bible over education, job training and money
    A man has a difficult time studying and understanding what he does not cherish in his heart.
    The first commandment of Yahweh reads love you God with all your heart and mind.

Re: The Life of Jesus Christ Commentary - By: E.G. Ramsey, ThG, D.D

Thanks Crossman, I've downloaded and will read a few pages before sleep beckons.

Blog Entries

Re: THE CONSPIRACY AGAINST YEHOSHUA

great teaching. I have been better equipped to seek the face of Yahweh.
    Information on Yahweh in the right pespective is hard to find from a great preacher like you.

Quote Originally Posted by PHILnBOAZ View Post
    Strong's Concordance

Yehoshua: "the LORD is salvation," Moses' successor, also the name of a number of Isr.
    Original Word: יְהוֹשׁ֫וּעַ
    Part of Speech: proper name, masculine; proper name, of a location; proper name
    Transliteration: Yehoshua
    Phonetic Spelling: (yeh-ho-shoo'-ah)
    Short Definition: Joshua
    I was examining the Gesenius Lexicon in regards to this question, looking at the various spellings, but as it deserves a very thorough study before any truly defining answer is gifted unto us through the Spirit, I too will refrain from answering with any surety at this time, but something in particular caught my eye a little while ago, the name of 'Isaiah' in the Hebrew, look --:

ישעיהו

As we can see, this name also uses the same verb that is often agreed upon to be the root of the Son's Name, that root being ישע.

It is often offered that 'Isaiah' means 'Salvation of Yah(weh)' and 'Yahshua' means 'Yah(weh) is Salvation.'

It stands to reason that the pronunciation of the Father's name is the same throughout all the Scriptures, so too the verbal root used in 'Isaiah' and 'Yahshua' is likely to be pronounced the same, especially if we are correct in presuming that the verb is acting as the same substantive in both names.

I would suggest that anyone wanting to determine the most likely possibilities in which the Name of the Son was pronounced might start here, by examining this Major Prophet's name and the three likely names of the Son in Hebrew (which are likely to be variant spellings of one another, especially the first two):

ישוע) (יהושע) (יהושוע))

I have many more thoughts on this matter, but this may be of starting help to those who appreciate the vowel points as provided in the Masoretic texts. They are not my area of interest and I don't put my faith in them. But I can go into depth concerning the word constructions and their possible meanings if there is any interest among the forum, יהוה and ישוע willing!
    כל-מודים היו אל-יהוה בישוע-משיח בנו צדק ואחנו אוהב: אמן
    (All thanks be to Yahweh through Yahshua Messiah, His righteous Son and our loving Brother. Amen!)

I went to confirm today that the name Jesus is derived from Zeus and was created by Constantine at the counsel of Nicea. Total fiction and an utter impossibility! Just like the lie that the letter "J" never existed in the original King James when it does because "J" is the foundation of every New Testament Aramaic letter. Praise Yahweh we're awakening and most of us are angry at those who misled us. I also want blood for their deception.

Yahweh is not the Christ! Jesus is.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Yahweh is not the Christ! Jesus is.
    Great post! God is Spirit and impossible to kill yet the enemy tries deicide from every possible angle.

Christ is often referred to as Savior but YHWH is never called the Messiah or Lamb.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)