Thread: Shizophrenia could it be from Christ or is it a demonic possession

Shizophrenia could it be from Christ or is it a demonic possession

Im diagnosed as shizophrenic since 2006, recently i had a new episode. And whenever i have a episode there are similar thoughts occuring frequently. Jesus Christ and God are usually part of it. But also America, World War 2, Fascists and Ku Klux Klan etc. I dont know why. I wondered if shizophrenia is a demonic possession or if it could be from Christ. Recently i was so convinced that Satan rules the World (still believe it but im calmer now about it). It is often in my thoughts that satanic powers rule the World and that there is a World Wide Confusion as to make us confused about just everything. Ethnicity, Family, even Sexuality (Homosexuals) and even Gender (Transgender etc.). Once when i was a kid of 16 years i wanted to be rich and another person and blonde and slim and cool and i bought a book from Satanist LaVey and there were sentences which you could speak at the end of the books chapter. I waited until midnight and i spoke the sentences and spoke my wishes and wanted to "trade my soul" like i saw it on TV. I was afraid. I dont know why i did that, but after a month or so i burned the book and i repented and since im shizophrenic i believe that salvation is the most important thing in our lifes, not earthly things or not even healthy as much as salvation. I repented so often i prayed to Jesus to kill the Demons in me. I went to serbian-orthodox church where im member of and confessed my sins, i also went to catholic church and attended a evangelical/baptist service. But i keep becoming shizophrenic. What do you think? Whenever i have a episode there is a light in me guiding me about the nature of the world. I forget it then with time after im calm usually. But once a year it happens. And if it is a demonic possession how could i take it away, if it is from Jesus Christ i want it to stay and to learn to live with it and be saved in the next World.

Re: Shizophrenia could it be from Christ or is it a demonic possession

Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post

Thus, if you are schizophrenic, as you claim, you are not a Christian: Holy Spirit is a spirit of wisdom and sound mind, not a spirit of foolishness. You are furthermore, a non-White mongrel, who has no businesses to be at WN or CI websites that preach Christianity to White people, you need to go to the Roman Catholic church, which is universalistic, or to universalistic protestant churches: CI is a movement of national churches that preach Christianity to White nations and White people. You are in fact, a foul and an unclean bird as your own internet nickname, mr. swan, indicates: swan is a foul and unclean bird, not acceptable to men.
    I disagree about the swan, it is a beautiful and clean and monogamous animal. But whatever, i plead to delete my account. Probably im wrong here anyways. I dont believe that the White Race are true Israelites or Hebrews. I believe in traditional christianity, that Whites are Japhetics (not semitics), semitics are jews and arabs.

The single-seedliners say there are no demons and everything reverts back to their own flesh.

In short, I'd say DSCI would say it's demons while OSLs would claim it's a "medical issue" that just needs a doctor's attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    The single-seedliners say there are no demons and everything reverts back to their own flesh.

In short, I'd say DSCI would say it's demons while OSLs would claim it's a "medical issue" that just needs a doctor's attention.
    Although this is a old message I think it should be addressed for future readers of this thread.

Solomon,

Your claim that OSL (SSCI) believers don't believe there are demons is incorrect. I have meet hundreds of SSCI for across this country and among them have meet less than a dozen who don't believe in demons or the devil. Those that I have meet rejecting demons are former followers of the late Sheldon Emery. And I know others today involved with this former ministry which rejected the Emery's no demon view also.

As there are many different doctrinal beliefs of DSCI, there are just as many different doctrinal views among SSCI.

We are all responsible for our walk in Christ. We must not just seek what we think is right but what the Word of God states.

Our role models are the Bereans in Acts 17:11 "These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so."

Crossman