Aussies go to the polls this Saturday when a federal election will be held here in the Great South Land. I'm predicting the incumbent Labour government will lose power in the biggest election landslide in this country's history. Good riddance, I say. Not that I'll be thrilled to have the Liberal Party take over the reins of power. Tony Abbott, who will be our next Prime Minister, was instrumental in getting Pauline Hanson, the former leader of One Nation, a mildly racist right-wing party, thrown in prison on trumped up fraud charges some years ego. Even the then leader of the Marxist Greens Party, Natasha Stott Despoja, said that Hanson should never have seen the inside of a prison cell. Abbott is only slightly less of a white sellout than the Mandarin-speaking sociopath, Kevin Rudd, our current PM, whose wife is a Jew.

Australia has what could well be the worst voting system of any country on the planet. The only place I can think of that might be worse is Zimbabwe, emphasis on might. For starters, we have compulsory voting. If you don't vote, you'll be fined something like $200 or spend a night behind bars. How's that for democracy at work?

We also have preferential voting, which means you can end up voting for somebody you had no intention of voting for. Here's how it works. When you go into a polling booth, you receive two ballot papers, one for the House of Representatives, and one for the Senate. On each ballot paper is a list of candidates with a box next to their names. You have to number the boxes in order of your preference, from 1 to 9, with 1 being your preferred candidate, and 9 being your least preferred. I've already voted, since we have what's called early polling stations here. I was going to put 9 in my local Labour candidate's box, when I noticed there was a Sex Party candidate on my ballot paper. Yes, we have a Sex Party in Australia, whose main aim is to relax censorship laws. I would have put an 8 next to the candidate's name if it wasn't for the fact that the candidate had a distinctly Jewish surname. A Jew trying to ease censorship restrictions? Fancy that! Anyway, in closely fought elections, a Liberal candidate, for example, who receives more first preference votes than a Labour candidate, could lose to the Labour candidate if he or she receives more second and third preferences.

The Senate ballot paper is even more ridiculous. It's so big and cumbersome that you feel as if you're unfolding a giant road map when you spread the thing out in front of you. This election there are 97 candidates to choose from, which means if you wanted to go the preferential route, you would have to number the boxes from 1 to 97. What fun that would be. Fortunately you have the option of casting a solitary vote in 1 out of about 25 boxes across the top of the ballot paper. Each of these boxes represents a party rather than an individual candidate.

The only good thing about the Senate ballot paper is there's a thin strip of blank space at the top of it on which you're allowed to write a message. The Australian League of Rights urges white Aussies to write REDUCE IMMIGRATION on it. But that wasn't explicit or forceful enough for me. Instead I wrote BRING BACK THE WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY. A sentiment I'm sure that many of the middle-aged vote counters, most of whom are of white European ancestry, will share with me.