Thread: Vexed

Vexed

I am currently living in a home of wickedness. My roomate is married to a wonderful woman who is willing to do anything to please her husband. He binge drinks regularly and proceeds to destroy property that isn't his own. I feel a connection with Lot who was 'vexed by the filthy conversations of the wicked'. I have no choice at the moment but to be here, and i struggle daily with spiritual issues. I only find true peace when I take my daughter for a hike in the forest away from all of this. I can't take it here anymore and I trust that my prayers will be answered to deliver me from this.

I almost had him 'converted' to CI, he is aware that Israel are white Christians, and that it is possible he is one as well. Full blood scotch man in the Southland of America. He began going to a Pentacostal church where he got 'saved', but that soon passed as well. I worry that the seed has been planted on a rock.

Pray for him to fall so far down that he must turn to Yahweh.. with his newborn child he needs proper guidance, not bragging about how much liquor he can drink. i don't even really know why i am posting this here, but I just have to get it off my chest.
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Re: Vexed

Some folks never appreciate what they have.

I'll pray for this situation.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Ditto! Same here, I'm praying for you, brother.

Thanks to you both, as I continually pray for some sort of deliverance. Hopefully, the deliverance will come to them in the form of Yahshua making his presence very known in their lives. I know they need it. Their little family is so beautiful, I just wish to see them thrive under God's blessings, and not fall into the snares of this world.
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

We truly are a stiff-necked people. I'll pray he has a change of heart, also.

Praise Yahweh! He has answered my prayers for deliverance and is opening many doors before me. i have not felt such peace in my heart in some time, and I am beyond thankful.. i don't even have words to express how I feel. Thank you all for your prayers, and may Yahweh keep you and guide you all. Praise be to our Father... our King!

Prayer truly works. Praise Yahweh!

Always remember that He built a “strong tower” in this vineyard for us to run into and be safe:

http://www.declarethedecree.com/marr..._linkpg101.doc