Thread: Gabriel and Michael

Gabriel and Michael

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this sermon here. All threads with zero replies after thirty days will be merged in The TalkShoe Consolidated Thread. -admin

Gabriel and Michael examines the two archangels from the pages of both the Old and New Testaments in addition to a slew of non-canonized gnostic texts like The Gospel of Mary. Beware of modern Sadducees who deny angels in Identity! Falling perfectly into The Morning Stars series, this deeper look at the importance of cherubim proves that messengers oftentimes are more than mortals.

More...

Re: Gabriel and Michael

Thank you for teaching on angels. I think that as Christians, we really need to understand the roles of angels and demons.
    Here is a poem which I wrote which touches on the subject of God, Angels, and our lives, which we must devote to God's love or we will hold only emptiness. . . . we fall away.jpg

That's a lovely poem, Mrs. Visser. I can see that as a power point slideshow presentation, with classical paintings and music, posted on YouTube.

I thought this might be a cool graphic for the topic :)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Kinsfolk,

Thanks for all the kind words and awesome graphics!

In the spirit of this series we're reissuing "Star & Trees / Tress & Stars" on TrueTube so our critics can compare "styles."

http://trutube.tv/user/covenantpeople

Personally I think I'm BETTER these days, albeit a tad lazier in my preaching, lol.

Yah bless,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Blog Entries

Gabriel and Michael – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Gabriel and Michael [2013] examines the two archangels from the pages of both the Old and New Testaments in addition to a slew of non-canonized gnostic texts like The Gospel of Mary. Beware of modern Sadducees who deny angels in Identity! Falling perfectly into The Morning Stars series, this deeper look at the importance of cherubim proves that messengers oftentimes are more than mortals.

WMV | 2013