Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - Current State of the Darkie

govnn.com

About Black's slavery

Slavery of the Blacks was especially made by Arab, then Ottoman Empires, political formations which dominated militarily, culturally and economically the areas of the world by which were carried out slave trade ( crossed from the Sahara, of the Mediterranean, of the Black Sea, the Red Sea) and the main slave markets (big cities of North Africa and Arabic peninsula, then of Turkey). It was longest and most regular of the three slave trade , which explains why it was most important overall in terms of many enslaved individuals : 17 million Blacks reduced in slavery over period from VIIe century to 1920.

The Atlantic slave trade, currently only mediatized, was a trade of Africans to profit other Africans on a side, and Europeans (Spanish, Portuguese, then English, French, Dutch, Danish and then Brasilians and Cuban), of the other : 11 million people, of which majority starting from the end of the 17th century.

The intracontinental slave trade of African Blacks goes back at least to XIe century; well before 1850, the remaining number of prisoners in Western Africa was higher than the number of prisoners exported by the Western slave trades : 14 million people, of which a resold by Blacks themselves to Europeans or Arabs.

Africans at all times practised thus slavery , and still do it. Abolition of the slave trade , then that of slavery, were issued in Occident, applied in the colonial world under domination or White influence, before being exported in Black Africa and the East. Thus the pope Pie VII wrote in Louis XVIII in 1814: “The religion disapproves and curses this wretched trade by which the Africans are exported and sold as if they were not men but quite simply animals.” Abolition of slavery proclaimed first once in France during the French Revolution, by initiative of abbot Henri Gregoire on February 4, 1794, the second decree of abolition of slavery signed on April 27, 1848 by Lamartine, always in France! *
    However at the same time, the Mediterranean knew the apogee of another kind of slavery: that of the Christians enslaved in North ans Midle-East Africa . More than one million Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1530 and 1780. About 1675, the Christian slaves formed the quarter of the population of Algiers; if a minority were repurchased by their family or the Catholic Church, another part was sold as servant, and the majority went to the galleys and the convict prison : the fate of this latter was terrible, subjected to extremely hard work (salt careers, construction, cut of wood) they survived only extremely uncomfortably. When memorials like that of French town Nantes ** in full center of Algiers, Tunis and Tripoli?

* Between 1861 and 1865, 110 070 "Blue" soldiers and officers, primarily White, found death during or after the American Civil War to ending Blacks slavery

** Cost 6.900.000 €uros ( # $ 9,860,000.00 ) source

( original text : http://foufoune.zymichost.com/page12.html )

More...

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Black man sends KKK letters to police dept.

A Black man sends threatening KKK letters to the Police. I have no idea what the motive was. I think he was very confused.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a4bcf6878.html

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

HEIDI GOES APE FOR HALLOWEEN

Found this amusing....

If you live with an ape,I guess you will start wanting to be one.....

HEIDI GOES APE FOR HALLOWEEN

Heidi Klum is known for her love of all things dress-up, and the legendary Halloween and costume parties she and hubby Seal put on annually. This Halloween is no different. In fact, we think she has gone a little ape over the whole occasion.

We caught Heidi Klum's first fitting for her New York City Halloween party at PH-D Rooftop Lounge and for her Las Vegas party at Tao Nightclub on camera. This is what happened...

'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' was Heidi's inspiration for her first costume. Itchy armpits came with the gig.

Heidi plays the part like a pro.

Re: Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - Current State of the Darkie

Quotes From Those of Color

"The death of over 120 white people is a very beautiful thing." - Malcolm X (on hearing the report of a plane crash)

"Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law upon his system of values and that I was defiling his women." - Eldridge Clever, former Black Panther Party member on why he raped White women.

"I am writing this essay sitting beside an anonymous white male that I long to murder." - Bell Hooks (black professor of English at City College of New York)

"I am anti-white. I don't limit my "anti" to just one group of people." - Sonny Carson (black activist in new York when asked if he was anti-Semitic)

"If black people kill black people every day why not have a week and kill white people?" - Sister Souljah (rap artist and black activist)

"You guys have been practicing discrimination for years. Now it's our turn." - Black Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall. [from a Supreme Court Justice even!!! Now you why so-called Affirmative Action is said by Christian strait white males to be so unfair - because it is, it is simply reverse-discrimination is a pretty package.]

Vicious thug sets woman on fire in Florida

A black male is seen attacking a black female and setting her on fire in front of two security cameras at a gas station.

From Liveleak

Boynton Beach Police on Monday, June 11, 2012, arrested Roosevelt Mondesir on the charge of attempted first degree murder. Here is surveillance video of Mondesir’s attack on a 34-year-old woman at a 7-Eleven on Lawrence Road. Mondesir poured gasoline on the woman and then set her on fire. The woman was taken to the hospital with severe burns all over her body.

Southern Baptists set to elect a negro beast as president:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/13...test+-+Text%29
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Ad Terra per Astra, Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

ATL "megachurch" pastor Creflo Dollar arrested!

Like us in the dirty South didn't see this coming.

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Rodney King Dead

Rodney King found dead in swimming pool

Rodney King, whose videotaped beating by police in 1991 sparked the L.A. riots, was found dead at his California home on Sunday. He was 47.

Police said King's fiancée discovered him at the bottom of the swimming pool at their Rialto, Calif., home, about 55 miles east of Los Angeles.

Police responded to a call at 5:25 a.m., pulled King out of the pool and attempted CPR, but could not revive him.

FULL STORY

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post