Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - Current State of the Darkie

Post Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - Current State of the Darkie

A couple of years ago, somebody posted a classic video on YouTube of a group of Black Nationalists making a scrawny Jew fag cry by poking fun at the Holohoax. The video was hilarious. At one stage, the blacks, yelling LET'S GIVE HITLER A HAND! applauded the Fuhrer for offing so many kikes. The milksop Jew was so traumatized by this he nearly passed out.

What was really telling about the video was that up until the Blacks started to mock the Holohoax, the Jew was eagerly agreeing with them on all of the lying nonsense they were spewing about whites.

Does anyone know where I can get this vid? YouTube removed it (surprise, surprise) in short order, and I haven't been able to find it on Podblanc.
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

What POSSIBLY is really going on in Haiti

This is a website that talks about what is really going on in Haiti:

http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2010/0...g-on-in-haiti/

I do not know who the person is who wrote the blog article on that site so I don't know anything about them at all.

- Brett Deason

“I know if I broach this topic [Bush family drug-running involvement - ed.], many readers (especially my Christian brethren who live under the delusion that the Bush family can do no wrong) will refuse to believe anything I report and will even take their anger and umbrage out on me. So be it.”

“There are many things that do not add up regarding what is going on in Haiti. The way the earthquake behaved; the lack of related seismic and tsunamic activity usually associated with earthquakes of this magnitude; the unprecedented involvement of US military forces being used for “relief efforts” even as commanders are desperate to fill combat theaters in Iraq and Afghanistan; the occupation of another independent nation, which occurred at lightning speed; the vast sums of US taxpayer dollars being expended; the devastation done to key Haitian governmental and banking institutions—which were known to be conduits for international financial disbursements—with virtually no devastation experienced anywhere else…”

People of goodwill everywhere are rightly sympathetic to the plight of hundreds of thousands of innocent Haitians in the aftermath of the terrible earthquake that rocked the island country. Private donations and volunteer efforts are pouring into Haiti from all over the globe—especially from the United States. This is a good thing, right? So, why am I troubled?

For one thing, why was an earthquake of this magnitude not felt beyond Port-au-Prince? (The only reports saying tremors were felt out of Haiti belong to US-controlled sources.) All of the testimonies that I have read from people living in the adjoining country of the Dominican Republic (which shares the same island with Haiti) that were quoted by French, British, or Spanish outlets universally say they felt nothing. If the foreign press is reporting the story accurately, the devastation was almost exclusively contained in and around Port-au-Prince. That is very strange to me. Even most of the roads reportedly remained open after the quake.

Another oddity is the fact that this earthquake did not produce a tsunami. It is being called “miraculous” that an earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale did not produce a colossal tsunami, which would have affected everyone in the region.

GAII [Global Analysis International Intelligence] further speculates that the earthquake may have been the work of US Black Ops, which “flattened the French embassy and many of its officials, imploded the United Nations’ own establishments in the Haitian capital, and no doubt obliterated evidence of US Government and rogue official drug-running complicity . . . channeled through the Haitian capital for many years.”

Intelligence reports are also circulating about the possible disruption of liens and seizures of trillions of dollars by the international community relative to past crimes committed by former Presidents George Bush I and II, and Bill Clinton, which were being channeled through Haiti’s Central Bank.

If any of this is even remotely true, it is certainly more than convenient that the Haitian capital was destroyed.

This particular part of the story is a real sore spot with me. And I know if I broach this topic, many readers (especially my Christian brethren who live under the delusion that the Bush family can do no wrong) will refuse to believe anything I report and will even take their anger and umbrage out on me. So be it.

I am personally convinced that certain members of the Bush and Clinton families have been involved in the international smuggling of illicit drugs for decades. I have spoken in confidence with those who were in positions to know, and they have emphatically told me that both then-Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton and then-President George H.W. Bush were complicit in CIA-assisted drug running out of Mena, Arkansas. (You don’t think I would say this if I did not have absolute confidence in the integrity and credibility of these sources, do you? Plus, why would they tell me this at potential great harm to themselves, if it were not true? And, no, I cannot divulge their names, for obvious reasons.) And there is absolutely no reason to believe that similar operations are not ongoing. In my opinion, it would be utterly naïve to think otherwise.

After all, it has been often reported that the CIA used Army Special Forces troops to facilitate the smuggling of drugs out of Indochina during the Vietnam War, has it not? Yes, it has. That rogue elements within the US government would use war–or even earthquakes—as cover and facilitation for illegal drug smuggling or money laundering would not surprise me one bit.

I realize it is extremely difficult for many Americans to contemplate that members of their own federal government could be evil enough to be involved in anything such as is implied above. According to the thinking of many Americans, evil people only live in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, or North Korea. And, of course, that is exactly what government propagandists want us to believe.

The truth is, no country or people has a monopoly on sin. As the prophet Jeremiah was inspired to say, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” (Jeremiah 17:9) The Apostle Paul agreed. He told the Philippians, “We . . . have no confidence in the flesh.” (Philippians 3:3)

Thomas Jefferson said virtually the same thing when he said, “In questions of power, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.”

This is why Jefferson and the rest of America’s founders insisted that we should be diligent to hold our civil magistrates accountable to the limits and protections of the US Constitution. They well understood the sentiments so wisely expressed by Lord Acton, “Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.” Christians, of all people, should understand this.

So, why are so many of us so quick to believe everything our government and their toadies in the national media are telling us? Are we so naïve as to believe that unregenerate politicians in Washington, D.C., are incapable of the same evil acts of barbarity and savagery that might be found in other parts of the world? Are sinners less sinful because they happened to receive their fallen nature from American bloodlines?
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

govnn.com

Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - The Current State of the Darkie

Thomas Carlyle, Occasional Discourse on the Nigger Question, Communicated by Thomas Carlyle, (London: Thomas Bosworth), 1853

CHAPTER I.*

(*This pamphlet was written by one of the profoundest thinkers in Europe, and first published in London in 1849, fifteen years after the fatal experiment of emancipation.) [Note: The preceding note is part of the original publication.]

My Philanthropic Friends—It is my painful duty to address some words to you this evening, on the Rights of Negroes. Taking, as we hope we do, an extensive survey of social affairs, which we find all in a state of the frightfullest embroilment, and as it were, of inextricable final bankruptcy, just at present; and being desirous to adjust ourselves in that huge up-break, and unutterable welter of tumbling ruins, and to see well that our grand proposed Association of Associations, the Universal Abolition-of-Pain Association, which is meant to be the consummate golden flower and summary of modern philanthropisms all in one, do not issue as a universal “Sluggard-and-Scoundrel Protection Society”—we have judged that, before constituting ourselves, it would be proper to commune earnestly with one another and discourse together on the leading elements of our great Problem, which surely is one of the greatest. With this view the Council has decided, both that the Negro Question, as lying at the bottom, was to be the first handled, and if possible the first settled; and then also, what was of much more questionable wisdom, that — that, in short, I was to be speaker on the occasion. An honorable duty; yet, as I said, a painful one! Well, you shall hear what I have to say on the matter; and probably you will not in the least like it.

West Indian affairs, as we all know, and as some of us know to our cost, are rather in a troublous condition this good while. In regard to West Indian affairs, however, Lord John Russell is able to comfort us with one fact, in- disputable where so many are dubious, that the negroes are all very happy and doing well. A fact very comfort- able indeed. West Indian whites, it is admitted, are far enough from happy; West Indian Colonies not unlike sinking wholly into ruin; at home, too, the British whites are rather badly off, several millions of them hanging on the verge of continual famine; and in single towns, many thousands of them very sore put to it, at this time, not to live “well,” or as a man should, in any sense temporal or spiritual, but to live at all — these, again, are uncomfortable facts; and they are extremely extensive and important ones. But, thank heaven, our interesting black population, equalling almost in number of heads one of the Ridings of Yorkshire, and in worth, in (quantity of intellect, faculty, docility, energy, and available human valor and value) perhaps one of the streets of Seven Dials, are all doing remarkably well. “Sweet blighted lilies,” as the American epitaph on the nigger child has it, sweet blighted lilies, they are holding up their heads again! How pleasant, in the universal bankruptcy abroad, and dun, dreary stagnancy at home, as if for England too there remained nothing but to suppress Chartist riots, banish united Irishmen, vote the supplies, and wait with arms crossed till black anarchy and social death devoured us also, as it has the others; how pleasant to have always this fact to fall back upon: our beautiful black darlings are at least happy; with lit- tie labor except to the teeth, which, surely, in those excellent horse-jaws of theirs, will not fail!

Exeter Hall, my philanthropic friends, has had its way in this matter. The twenty millions* (*Twenty millions of pounds — one hundred millions of dollars, — The sum paid for emancipation.), a mere trifle despatched with a single dash of the pen, are paid; and far over the sea, we have a few black persons rendered extremely “free” indeed. Sitting yonder, with their beautiful muzzles up to the ears in pumpkins, imbibing sweet pulps and juices; the grinder and incisor teeth ready for every new work, and the pumpkins cheap as grass in those rich climates, while the sugar-crops rot round them uncut, because labor cannot be hired, so cheap are the pumpkins; and at home we are required but to rasp from the break- fast loaves of our own English laborers some slight “differential sugar-duties,” and lend a poor half million, or a few poor millions now and then, to keep that beautiful state of matters April, going on. A state of matters lovely to contemplate in these emancipated epochs of the human mind; which has earned us not only the praises of Exeter Hall, and loud, long eared hallelujahs of laudatory psalmody from the friends of freedom everywhere, but lasting favor (it is hoped) from the Heavenly Powers themselves, and which may, at least, justly appeal to the Heavenly Powers, and ask them, if ever in terrestrial procedure they saw the match of it? Certainly in the past history of the human species it has no parallel: nor, one, hopes, will it have in the future. [Some emotion in the audience, which the chairman suppressed.]

More...

Thumbs down Re: Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - The Current State of the Darkie

JEW-INCITED NEGROIDS NOW ISSUING ORDERS WORLDWIDE TO START MURDERING ALL WHITES

Kill the f***ing whites now!!!'

Oh this is nice! It clearly illustrates the difference between a South African blog like ours, which is considered extreme right and the extreme left. As much as we like to insult the blacks and call them kaffirs when we get pissed off with them, you would be hard pressed to find anything on this blog that is as vile as the things mentioned in the following article that could lead to murder:
    By Carien du Plessis and Murray Williams

The PAC has come under fire after messages urging the killing of Whites were posted on its Facebook site.

The party says it will not remove the offending posts.

The messages, which said an army of about 3 000 people was standing by, ready to kill White people within 24 hours if requested to do so, were still on the site after a Facebook user alerted the administrator to the messages.

Constitutional law expert Pierre de Vos yesterday said the messages were a "clear-cut" example of hate speech and that the Facebook posters, as well as the administrator of the site, could be taken to the equality court if they refused to remove the messages.

Independent media analyst and Facebook user Martin Slabbert said he had asked the posters and site administrator Anwar Adams, who is the PAC's provincial interim chairman, to remove the messages.

"I did a similar thing during the election campaign when a group was started named 'Let's assassinate (DA leader) Helen Zille', and the group was removed," Slabbert said.

Adams posted a message on the site yesterday thanking posters, but urged them not to stoop to the level of whites in their debate "for we are a better people".

"We are the soldiers that must prevent the previous (sic) advantaged individuals (whites - I hate calling them that for they are not white) from ever raping our dignity and land," he said in his post.

Adams told the Cape Argus today: "I don't know the people (who posted the comments) personally. But I'm not going to ban them.

"We believe that there's only one race, and that's the human race. We don't go according to colour. It's got nothing to do with your pigmentation. If you're born in Africa, then you're African."

But Adams said that even though the PAC disagreed with the comments along racial lines, he believed it was important to allow people to express their feelings.

"If we want to heal as a country, we need to understand what each other feel, and that requires that we hear each other's feelings" he said.

It was in this spirit that he refused to "ban" the comments.

The messages posted above a You Tube video clip showing Nelson Mandela with a group of people allegedly singing songs about "killing white people".

A Facebook poster called Ahmed El Saud said in his post: "Kill the f***ing whites now!!! If you afraid of them, let's do it for you. In return, you can pay us after the job has been done... text us... we are not afraid for the whites like your own people... it's a disgrace ... he asked you and you don't want to... we will do it, Mandela!" In another posting he said: "Mandela asked so nice, start at home with food poison, gas leaks, cut the phone lines, kill the babies in the pool, be creative or if you have no nerve, call me and my team ... we have 3 000 on standby and can be ready with in 24 hours... think about it now or good luck."

Pastors Seek to Quash Prosperity Gospel in Black Churches - Christian Post

Pastors Seek to Quash Prosperity Gospel in Black Churches - Christian Post

More...

As we recall our Passover exodus, think of the flight of African refugees - Haaretz

As we recall our Passover exodus, think of the flight of African refugees - Haaretz

More...

Blog Entries

Re: Negroes, Nogs and She-Boons - The Current State of the Darkie

lol @ "the Current State of the Darkie."

Like they were ever civilized.

btw: I love Type O Negative.

Re: What POSSIBLY is really going on in Haiti

Quote Originally Posted by cpm.freehostia.com View Post
    This is a website that talks about what is really going on in Haiti:

http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2010/0...g-on-in-haiti/

I do not know who the person is who wrote the blog article on that site so I don't know anything about them at all.

- Brett Deason

More...

Power, money, greed, and control are the motivating forces of the “worldly” class. I have no doubt that the destruction of the World Trade Center was intentially planned by the powerful proprietors of globalism with the intent and ultimate goal of ushering in draconian laws like “The Patriot Act.” The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with “terrorism” or the atrocities committed by Hussein. The main purpose, rather, was to control the flow of oil and to create a military presence in the region. The underlying reason for the flexing of military might in Afghanistan is to control the opium trade and to insure that the poppy fields are protected and yield maximum amounts of the drug. Two main purposes are served by “our” presence in Afghanistan: 1) There’s a great deal of money to be made and 2) the dumbing down and ultimate control of the world population through the distribution of “legal” and illegal drugs worldwide. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised to find that the “earthquake” in Haiti was a created event that served a dark purpose. I guess time will tell. Personally I’m not all that concerned that the world has a few less Voodooists.

Re: What POSSIBLY is really going on in Haiti

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Personally I’m not all that concerned that the world has a few less Voodooists.
    That's how I see it. Let Yahweh destroy them all.

I'm only concerned for my own.