Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Finck
    Okay gentlemen, this is going to make a few sparks, but it has to be put out here. Why does Pete Peters have so much money to run his radio network and the other things which he does?
    Maybe because Israelites who obey Yahweh's Law are tithers and givers, and they're the ones listening to Peters. It's not rocket science.

Peter J. Peters is the pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ in LaPorte, Colorado, and is evangelistic head of Scriptures for America Ministries Worldwide, an international outreach ministry dedicated to preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to revealing to the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and kindred peoples of the world their true Biblical identity.

The background of Pastor Peters is that of a cowhand and rancher. Born and raised in Western Nebraska, he is a husband, father, and grandfather. A graduate of the School of Agriculture of the University of Nebraska, he subsequently earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Colorado State University in Agricultural Business & Economics. Prior to his entry into the ministry, he enjoyed a successful career with the United States Department of Agriculture.

Pastor Peters received his formal Bible education at the Church of Christ Bible Training School in Gering, Nebraska, from which, after three years of study, he received a baccalaureate degree in Sacred Literature in Bible & Bible-Related Studies.

The responsibilities of Pastor Peters include those of author & columnist, editor, conference speaker, conference host, pastor, teacher, and broadcaster. He has been a guest on nationally-syndicated radio & television talk shows, and has been broadcasting daily on international shortwave radio for over 20 years. He has recorded over fifteen hundred messages on audio cassette, CD and DVD which are available through Scriptures for America Worldwide. In addition, Pastor Peters oversees a tape/CD ministry, which sends out recently-recorded messages twice a month to hundreds of individuals throughout America. Pastor Peter's appears on live broadcasts every Sunday morning from The LaPorte Church of Christ.

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/about.php

Quote Originally Posted by DunaMiss View Post
    Maybe because Israelites who obey Yahweh's Law are tithers and givers, and they're the ones listening to Peters. It's not rocket science.
    I know, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Finck
    Okay gentlemen, this is going to make a few sparks, but it has to be put out here. Why does Pete Peters have so much money to run his radio network and the other things which he does?
    Uh, because he has a successful ministry perhaps?

How long has Peter J. Peters ministry been around?

I became associated with that ministry in 1986. I assumed that it had been around for awhile even then. According to his website his church was founded in 1977. http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/about.php

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    How long has Peter J. Peters ministry been around?

I've never really had much problem with Peters.

We may not all agree 100% but should try to get along.

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by Father of Six View Post
    I've never really had much problem with Peters.

We may not all agree 100% but should try to get along.
    Neither have I.

He's made his fair share of boo-boos, like all of us have, but I don't regard him as the demon from hell that Bill Finck does. There are much worse demons in your own backyard, so to speak, Bill.

Blog Entries

Pastor Peters is fine in my book.
    Gna!

Pastor Peters is alright..
    I liked his ''Dragon slayer'' newsletters..

I've been on his tape and newsletter ministry for 18 years now. The problem with most CI folks is that Pete touches on a subject or two that they don't agree with and they throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak. Listen folks, we don't have all truths, we need to examine if what's being said is a salvation issue or just an error of other understanding.