Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Personally, I have no problem with Peters.

The OSLs sure hate him, however.

I heard Pete Peters say, “There’s something to this idea of two seedlines…” when he was referring to the “alien” takeover of American politics and pulpits. His reference to “two seedline” caused me to look into this previously unfamiliar doctrine. (Needless to say, I’d never heard it taught in the judeo-christian churches I’d been in all my life.) Upon some in depth research and study, I found the teaching to be plausible, logical, and biblical. My search ended up leading me to you guys here at the CPM forum!

There are many so-called “Pastors” in Christian Identity who have nothing more to offer the sheep than historical research and some in depth Greek and Hebrew word studies. Their knowledge of the doctrines of Jesus is sorely lacking. It would be more accurate and more biblical to refer to them as “brothers” who have something to offer their fellow Israelites than “pastors” whose job it is to feed the sheep.

So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Feed My lambs." He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" He said to Him, "Yes, Lord; You know that I love You." He said to him, "Tend My sheep." He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep." (John 21:15-17)

Furthermore, a number of these “brothers” even seem to get their self-worth and sense of purpose in magnifying the faults, mistakes, and theological shortcomings of other ministers rather than seeking Yahweh, through His Word and by His Spirit, for their own growth and an increase in their own capacity to be a blessing to Yahweh’s people.

But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your heart, do not be arrogant and so lie against the truth. Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find confusion and every evil practice. (James 3:14-16)

Yahweh’s sheep are starving due to the widespread famine of the Word of God and lack of demonstration of the power of His Spirit in the earth today. Most Israelites are as sick, sad, suffering, and sorry as the rest of the world and in desperate need of the help only Jesus can provide. Those who choose to answer the call to pastor, or shepherd, Yahweh’s people must diligently study the doctrines of Jesus and learn to follow the example of our Good Shepherd in order to provide the food His people really need.

The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD. (Luke 4:18-19)

Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. (Matthew 9:35)

But Jesus said to them, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat." (Matthew 14:16)

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, “The kingdom of heaven is at hand.” Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. (Matthew 10:6-8)

Good post! In my CI "youth" I contacted a number of Christian Identiy preachers and had literature sent to me from various ministries here in the USA, Ireland, and Australia. I was a sponge soaking up all the info I could. I attended several of Peters' camps and was even baptized at one of them. However, in due time, I came to realize that Peters had a tendency to ostracize almost everyone who he came in contact with. He seemed to be the author of division and strife amidst the CI brethren.

I then found that he had invited blacks to speak at more than one of his camps. I also found out that he was half or part American Indian. I then began to realize that he taught some false doctrine i.e. Satan was not a literal being. He then came out bashing the King James Version of the Bible and promoted the corrupt New American Standard Bible.

I finally had my name removed from his mailing list a number of years ago. I'm not sure how he did it but I continued receiving his newsletter no matter where I moved. The newsletter never had a forwarding address attached but, rather, my actual new address. I began to believe that Peters was an information gatherer rather than a preacher of truth. I personally believe his ministry is a front and that he has ties with the CIA. That conclusion was bolstered by the fact that he enjoyed setting up meetings in Branson, MO which is a favorite meeting place for CIA types according to the book "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.

Anyway ... if you're still closely affiliated with SFA please keep your eyes open and use caution.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Okay gentlemen, this is going to make a few sparks, but it has to be put out here. Why does Pete Peters have so much money to run his radio network and the other things which he does? Why is Pete at the top of the ADL list for Christian Identity when he himself does not even claim to be Christian Identity? Do you think the ADL wants anyone to know the truth? Hell no. So they have Pete Peters, Ted Weiland, Dave Barley, and a host of other clowns to spread disinformation.

Pete Peters is not only an embracer of negroes. He is a serial-negro-embracer and a blasphemer. That is right, and we have the proof from his own mouth. Pete Peters is a hater of Whites and a lover of Negros and he admits it. He is also a hater and a blasphemer of the patriarch Jacob (whom Yahweh loved - Malachi 1). Audio and video outtakes are at this page, along with the references to the sources:

http://emahiser.christogenea.org/ind...s/heresies.htm

Aside from being a serial-negro-embracer, Peters blasphemes against Yahweh by despising His Name, rails against use of the name Yahshua to refer to Jesus (and made up a story about the derivation of the name Yahshua), and dismisses and/or ejects anyone who uses those names from his congregation (brotherly love, I imagine). The proof of these things are on that same webpage, in PDF files taken from Peters' own newsletters. Now while I (for various reasons explained in my writings on the topic) do use the names Yahweh and Yahshua, I am not going to beat a brother over the head if he uses the traditional Anglican titles Lord and Jesus.

Pete openly endorsed the Azusa Street Revival - which is even worse that sending Bibles to Nigeria ala Ted Weinieland. Pete has brought negro singers into his congregation claiming they were wonderful and sent by "god". Pete admits "loving" a negro "theologian". He promotes diverse negroes throughout his sermons. Evidently, the ADL's way of corrupting Christian Identity is to promote Pete Peters as its number one scourge, when Peters is actually its number one friend!

Please see the page on Emahiser's site.
    -Bill

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

I was not trying to single out Pete Peters exclusively in my previous post. I do appreciate a lot of what he has to say, as I do many other ministers. I prefer to hear a preacher preach the message Yahweh wants him to proclaim, rather than a knit-picky, fault-finding, accusatory railing against other ministries.

Preach the Word! Rebuke if necessary. Exhort the people. Show them the way out of the mess they're in. Teach them how to see the promises of Yahweh fulfilled in their lives. That's what we the sheep need.

Obadiah 1:18

I also found out that he was half or part American Indian.
    I've heard that rumor. Is there any proof to substantiate it?

Is Peters Two Seedline or One Seedline? I'm confused about that bit..

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    I have listened to many of Peters' sermons and radio programs and have never heard him teach about two seedlines through Eve. However, he does teach about "those who are not a people."

They have made Me jealous with what is not God; They have provoked Me to anger with their idols. So I will make them jealous with those who are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation. (Deuteronomy 32:21)

He says that the "not a people" group are the snakes/serpents/sons of the devil from the bible. He refers to snakes in the pulpit as "pulpit bastards" and "dirty birds." He has a teaching called "The Confusing Word Jew" about the misuse of the word in the bible. He calls those who have conquered America "aliens." He believes in the supernatural activity of the devil and his demons. He believes in the power of sorcery to activate supernatural forces of evil. "DC Street Sorcery" is a very interesting documentary.

Hope this helps!

It's still a rumor and I have no proof. He's never come out denying it and it's been floating around since the late 1980s. I can't say for sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    I've heard that rumor. Is there any proof to substantiate it?

I was a supporter of his for nearly 10 years and he was One Seedline during that time. However, there seems to be some indication that he's taking a second look. I don't know where he stands today.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post

I want to make something very clear. My post concerning Pete Peters is based purely on my personal experience with SFA and my personal observations. I could easily be very wrong about the man. I still own several of his books and not everything he has taught has been false. If I am wrong about the man then I hope someone can put me in my place. I don't mean to defame anyone in an irresponsible manner. For now ... I will stand by my conclusions until I have good reason not to.

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Good post! In my CI "youth" I contacted a number of Christian Identiy preachers and had literature sent to me from various ministries here in the USA, Ireland, and Australia. I was a sponge soaking up all the info I could. I attended several of Peters' camps and was even baptized at one of them. However, in due time, I came to realize that Peters had a tendency to ostracize almost everyone who he came in contact with. He seemed to be the author of division and strife amidst the CI brethren.

I then found that he had invited blacks to speak at more than one of his camps. I also found out that he was half or part American Indian. I then began to realize that he taught some false doctrine i.e. Satan was not a literal being. He then came out bashing the King James Version of the Bible and promoted the corrupt New American Standard Bible.

I finally had my name removed from his mailing list a number of years ago. I'm not sure how he did it but I continued receiving his newsletter no matter where I moved. The newsletter never had a forwarding address attached but, rather, my actual new address. I began to believe that Peters was an information gatherer rather than a preacher of truth. I personally believe his ministry is a front and that he has ties with the CIA. That conclusion was bolstered by the fact that he enjoyed setting up meetings in Branson, MO which is a favorite meeting place for CIA types according to the book "Trance Formation of America" by Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips.

Anyway ... if you're still closely affiliated with SFA please keep your eyes open and use caution.