Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

I too was saddened by this loss. His book AMERICA THE CONQUERED is a great way to wake people up.

Re: Scriptures for America

So what's SFA up to these days? Since Peter's death I rarely go over there.

EDIT: Looks like they're just pumping out old Peter's sermons mostly.

Re: Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

Quote Originally Posted by armomx2 View Post
    To Solomon...."a wolf in sheeps clothing"....we are warned of such betrayers!

I was very sad and became angry as I read what started off to be a great blog remembering Pastor Peters. You obviously never knew him, for you to say such about his staff at the Radio Ranch. He was one of the strongest and bravest men, I have ever known. He surrounded himself with the same! What honorable men, to want to have a private burial service for his family without the snakes of the media and other sick homosexual protestors celebrating his death, while the family and many others mourn. What a feat to keep this quiet, in the days we live in! I say, "well done" ! How could you even bring up the notion that he could be in witness protection for selling his mailing list! You are a sick, spineless coward to even think such, much less put it online for all to see! You should be ashamed and deleted from this Covenant People's blog!
    And I give you a BIG hardy AMEN!!! On this post, and your other one.

Blog Entries

Re: Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

Quote Originally Posted by Swordslinger View Post
    And I give you a BIG hardy AMEN!!! On this post, and your other one.
    Hi SS.. good to see you are standing strong..Blessings to You & Yours..bw
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Much has changed since the death of Pastor Peters.

It's nice to be able to listen to his classics.
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Much has changed since the death of Pastor Peters.

It's nice to be able to listen to his classics.
    Here's another stash of Peters sermons from late 2005 @

http://archive.org/details/sfa_2005

That's 63 hours of old-school Pete!

We'll add more soon.

I must admit there's been a hole in my heart since Peter's death. I had listened for twenty years and when he passed I felt in a state of shock for many months. It's only been recently that I've been able to fill the gap by re-listening to old SFA broadcasts but yet I SINCERELY miss Pete Peters in my daily life. He was a prophet, a teacher, a rebuker of false prophets and most assuredly a layman's pastor. I doubt there will ever be another that could fill Peter's place for me even though I listen to other preachers these days. I will never forget the truths he taught me nor ever neglect to share them with others.

I miss and love you, Pastor Peters - may we be together in the Kingdom.

SFA is working towards restoring most of Peter's archives.

Stay updated - http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/archives/

Exclamation Re: Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Pastor of LaPorte Church of Christ dies; preached 'virulently racist' message

A LaPorte pastor dubbed a leading "anti-Jewish, anti-minority and anti-gay propagandist" by the Anti-Defamation League has died.

Peter "Pete" Peters, 64, was pastor of the I Street Church of Christ in LaPorte, and also ran the Scriptures for America radio service and website, and published the "Dragon Slayer" newsletter. He died of natural causes at his LaPorte home west of Fort Collins on July 7, according to the Larimer County Coroner's Office.

SOURCE
    The Coloradoan had now deleted the original article making CPM (and the ADL) one of the only sources covering his death.

I'm not surprised the media is now trying to draw attention away from Peter's work.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I've been trying to source the following radio programs with Pete Peters without much luck over the previous 2 years, and was interested to see whether any of you longtime listeners to Scriptures For America may have such recordings saved - which present SFA archives are unavailable.

It seems an unlikely request, though was worth an attempt. The missing episodes can be seen below. I would appreciate any information.

2004, April 29th, May 7th-14th
    2005, February 10th