Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Re: Pastor Peter J. Peters & Scriptures For America

Welcome to the forums, armomx2!

There’s a lot to learn here and I hope my opinion won't run you off from posting.

Normally I'd leave this one alone but when you say this...

Quote Originally Posted by armomx2 View Post
    What honorable men, to want to have a private burial service for his family without the snakes of the media and other sick homosexual protestors celebrating his death, while the family and many others mourn.
    ...I HAVE to respond!

Where exactly is the "honor" in withholding the truth from the flock? Since Peters' death I've seen nothing but complimentary comments concerning his work. Who has celebrated his death since then? Are you suggesting that by keeping their own supporters in the dark (which far outnumber the enemy) the SFA gang withheld Satan's children from descending on a small and rather insignificant town in Wyoming to protest Peters' burial on his own private twenty-plus acre ranch?

How could this have ever happened in the first place?

I'm not following the logic here - perhaps you could explain it to me? I've seen nobody - including the ADL/SPLC - attacking Peters since news of his death was made public. So why withhold the truth (which is the same thing as lying) from his own listeners?

Perhaps because there’s more to the story than we’ve been told?

How could you even bring up the notion that he could be in witness protection for selling his mailing list!
    I can't help it, I was raised to think for myself and question everything. You, on the other hand, seem to buy - and even defend - these blaring inconsistencies hook, line and sinker. Not that it really matters to me in retrospect as Peters himself stated he wasn't Christian Identity. It IS quite interesting that the three "wranglers" now DO claim to be CI (even returning to the KJV that "dad" denounced) as they might just be the very “sheep stealers” that Peters himself warned us about!

Something to think about.

Solomon needs to take his beanie hat off long enough for some truth to sink in!
    Sorry, I don't wear a "beanie hat" but it should be noted that Peters has as evidenced by the picture below;

peters-kike..jpg

What exactly is your defense of that one?

<chirp, chirp>
    "On your best day you're not as smart as me! Trust me, I'm a truth machine!"

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Jewdy View Post
    <chirp, chirp>
    Two drive-by trolls in one thread?

What are the chances?
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The America's Promise newsletter for August,2011 states:
    ''Pastor Peter J.Peters passed away July 7,2011.It is reported that it was the result of kidney failure.''

Also the Scriptures for America website has updated their ''Resource Catalog'' back online.....

I still can't believe Pastor Peters is gone. Lots of unanswered questions remain. Had he been ill for some time? Did he know that his time was running short? Where is he interred, or has that info been released? I don't see this ramrod lasting too long. I know that following Pastor Peters is no small task, but it just seems like they can do better than "ramrod". I believe that they will ultimately survive, but the adjustment period will not be without it's challenges.

Re: Scriptures for America

Something is NOT right about Pastor Peter's death. I want to know the truth. Now. I have followed SFA for far too long to get left in the dark like this. They had better start answering my questions. Pastor Pete was a dear friend of mine. I will NOT take this lying down.

Pastor Peter J. Peters changed my life. Now he is gone. For good. Well, from this life anyway. But, it still hurts. I do not want to go the rest of my days just wondering what really happened to him. I am SO mad at the SFA flock right now. They have been deceitful during this time and as the saying goes, where there is smoke there is fire, and SFA is awfully smoky these days. What the heck is going on over there?

i think theres dirty wok involved

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    CPM has archives of every single sermon and radio show from Peter John Peters since the early 90’s when he used RealAudio to broadcast to the ‘net. Since the Scriptures for America broadcasting network only showcases from 2009 on we’ll be making these files available to the public shortly.

We also have cassette tapes of his earlier sermons that we may eventually port over to mp3.
    Here's the start of one such archive @

http://www.archive.org/details/sfa_2001-2002

That's over 1 GB of studies from ten years ago!

Lots more coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Here's the start of one such archive @

http://www.archive.org/details/sfa_2001-2002

That's over 1 GB of studies from ten years ago!

Lots more coming.
    Thank you for posting this again.