Thread: The swastika is jewish!

The swastika is jewish!

Here's a scan from a pre-WW2 Webster's dictionary:

Any thoughts on this?

I wouldn't be surprised as "judeo-Christianity" wasn't invented until after the war.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/lifesty...g_the_swastika
    http://altreligion.about.com/od/symbols/a/Swastika.htm
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: The swastika is jewish!

its made me wonder who the real nazi's were. Ashkenazi perhaps?
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Re: The swastika is jewish!

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Here's a scan from a pre-WW2 Webster's dictionary:

Any thoughts on this?
    I would suggest many times they would be better to say "Israylite" or "Hebrew" in such descriptions. The reason being, it is part of the symbol for scriptural cycles and links to the signs of the zodiac, which the tribes of Israyl are linked with.

The phase we are ending, Pisces, the Fish. is the third part of the three found in each leg of the swastika. Four legs times 3 signs per complete cycle = 12. The reason for the depictions of the GOLDEN CALF or BULL in worship = TAURUS. Then those that would leave that and come into the new phase of the RAM = ARIES. Then the FISH = Pisces. Linked with the 12 tribes and 12 disciples.

As to the Nazi element ...
    Personally, it seems to me the entire war is a deliberate product of ROME, and Hitler himself a tool of ashkenzi extraction. They set the entire war up and the ideology to use it as CONDEMNATION toward anyone that, in the future, would promote racial superiority ... such as the Israyl message in the bible certainly does. That symbol is now condemned, though it point at the phases, or cycles of the sun, which relate to the "ages" in the bible, and TIMES of Yahweh's plan. We are at the end of the age and the message demands 'THE MAN' (Aquarius) manifest his World Domination promise granted to him by Yahweh. Therefore, the scripture prophecy of the soon destruction of Babylon "church" ... which set up the WW2 situation so they could point the finger at anyone manifesting and holding to such dominion mandate prophecy predictions.