Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching Right Now?

Question What Are You Watching Right Now?

Obadiah 1:18

Re: What Are You Watching Right Now?

Not watching them right now but I have been watching assorted Sword of Truth vids. I hope Gulett will eventually release them as mp3s too so I can listen to them on my iriver.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sword0ft...e=results_main

Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4 billion!

Luke Skywalker and Han Solo are joining Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear and Iron Man in Disney's roster of heroes.

Disney is buying Lucasfilm for $4 billion, adding the legendary Star Wars franchise to the entertainment giant's stable of characters. Lucasfilm is 100% owned by founder George Lucas. The purchase culminates a one and a half year pursuit of the Lucas empire, Disney's CEO said.

SOURCE
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Noted half-man Angus T. Jones, who has starred on CBS's Two and a Half Men for the past nine years, appeared in a YouTube video today in which he called the show "filth" and ordered the pious masses to stop watching or risk their immortal souls, because the scripts are literally farted out by the Devil. OH MY GOD, HUMAN BEINGS, COULD YOU PLEASE GET TWO AND A HALF GRIPS ALREADY.

"Jake from ‘Two and a Half Men' means nothing," he says. "He is a non-existent character. If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,' please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men.' I'm on ‘Two and a Half Men' and I don't want to be on it."

Jones made his comments in an interview with the Forerunner Chronicles about his religious awakening. In the nearly 15-minute long video, he also talks about taking an "all inclusive evangelism class" and coming to the realization that "God is good." That apparently led him to believe that the comedy he's on is bad.

"Please stop watching. Please stop filling your head with filth, please," he says. "People say it's entertainment … the fact that it's entertainment … do some research on the effect of television on your brain and you'll have a decision to make."

"It's bad news," he adds, shaking his head. "A lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is."

Jones is 19 years old and makes $350k per episode. Representatives from CBS, pitiless wardens of Satan's dark menagerie of giggles, have yet to comment. [ABC]

http://jezebel.com/5963462/kid-from-...k-of-the-devil

‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Calls Show ‘Filth,’ Begs People to Stop Watching

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    "It's bad news," he adds, shaking his head. "A lot of people don't like to think about how deceptive the enemy is."
    That's only one step away from naming the jew.

Perhaps there is hope for young Angus.

Take a gander at this "white" gal who hates crackers:

Obadiah 1:18

What Are You Watching Right Now?

Rick Moranis stealing the show in Ghostbusters. Hysterical!

For the most part any action movies from the early 90 and back, I assume its the same with you? Damm near everything produced afterward's is loaded with snotty/narcissistic niggers, liberalism, racemixing, etc its disgusting.

Anyways of the top of my head so many to name but I to give you a general idea i really like anything with stalone, segal, Mel gibson, jean claud... Strangely the newest Rambo with cake out in 08 was actually alright love the scene below :) only if the action movies had todays graphics/editing .

http://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UC3gN...nfirmation%3D1