Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Watching Right Now?

Blog Entries

Re: What Are You Watching Right Now?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    But Star Wars Taught Me Women Are Just As Strong As Men?!?!?!?!?

Moldylocks! I hate that bitch.
    Gna!

I'm reading a book about the UK's dealings/usings of Radical, Fundamental and 'normal' Muslims to further their own interests; also included are the CIA, so this maybe of interest to more than just us Brits !

Mark Curtis - Secret Affairs is the book.

I am also reading(not at the same time !) 'Witness To History' by Mike Walsh.He is writing about Hitler and his dealings with British nobility, the Russian Revolution(very interesting)and WW1 & 2. Such luminaries as Winston Churchill giving Adolf Hitler a raave revue - and he wasn't the only one.

Both are hard to put down reads !
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

...........and now for something different. The Moon as seen through an adapted telescope, amazing. Music was nice too,
    I am a cancer survivor three times, and I would like to say to any member that I am here for them. Often just being able to speak with someone is a great help, so please do - just PM me(and also rest assured that I am 100% trustworthy and whatever is said will remain confidential).

Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.*

Italian news anchor does report on migrants sleeping rough and then...

The Psychopaths of the New World Order - Part 1 - What is a Psychopath?

The Psychopaths of the New World Order - Part 2 - Organizational Structure

Disclaimer : This is being presented to show the degree of the truth regarding the Jews that is being exposed in the quasi main stream. This series is created by someone who has "Jewish relatives" and should be considered as a Jew himself. With that said, this should still prove to be quite interesting non the less.

Brad Robbins Half Beard Man on the Streets - World's Greatest Shave

Dennis Wise new series "The Secret Masonic Victory of WW2." His other series are Adolph Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told and Communism at our back door. I recommend both if you haven't seen them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMV5...ature=youtu.be

Most RETARDED Christians On Earth!

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)