Thread: Hermas I (Visions) #2

Hermas I (Visions) #2

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this sermon here. All threads with zero replies after thirty days will be merged in The TalkShoe Consolidated Thread. -admin

Hermas I (Visions) #2 is the long-awaited sequel to the first part covering The Shepherd of Hermas 1:24-2:7. Pastor Visser provides a brief background into the text itself and current audio series before providing lively commentary on the meaning of this extraordinary vision. This sermon on creation finds "the lady" granting Hermas exclusive permission to copy her book (of Life) before it's quickly snatched away.

More...

Blog Entries

Re: Hermas I (Visions) #2

Hermas I (Visions) #2 [2013] is the long-awaited sequel to the first part covering The Shepherd of Hermas 1:24-2:7. Pastor Visser provides a brief background into the text itself and current audio series before providing lively commentary on the meaning of this extraordinary vision. This sermon on creation finds "the lady" granting Hermas exclusive permission to copy her book (of Life) before it's quickly snatched away.

WMV | 2013

Blog Entries

Re: Hermas I (Visions) #2

Hermas I (Visions) #2 – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/

Hermas I (Visions) #2 of 10 [2013] is the long-awaited sequel to the first part covering The Shepherd of Hermas 1:24-2:7. Pastor Visser provides a brief background into the text itself and current audio series before providing lively commentary on the meaning of this extraordinary vision. This sermon on creation finds "the lady" granting Hermas exclusive permission to copy her book (of Life) before it's quickly snatched away.

MP4 | 2021