Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormfront & "Pastor" Mark Downey's Phony No-Satan Dogma

Re: Stormfront & "Pastor" Mark Downey's Phony No-Satan Dogma

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    The viper den #2 is down @

http://forum.christo-genea.org/

Reckon Bill is updating or screwed up? I hope the latter!
    It works now.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Downey needs to be throat punched for being either utterly clueless or deceitfully stupid.
    The man is inherently dishonest to his core and has been known as such long before either of us came to CI. (I've been in CI for 6 years). The teachings of Christ are suggestions to the Clowneys and they tend to ignore said suggestions when it suits them.

Quote Originally Posted by Adherent View Post
    The man is inherently dishonest to his core and has been known as such long before either of us came to CI. (I've been in CI for 6 years). The teachings of Christ are suggestions to the Clowneys and they tend to ignore said suggestions when it suits them.
    I've got about 32 years on you there. Thing is it doesn't matter. It's what you do with it. He chose to be one of the "thinking men" and opted to change what CI is just like the Pharisee that he and Finck are. And just as you said, inherently dishonest to the core.

And come to think of it, the thing is these men have been around forever. There has always been those looking to twist and rewrite scripture to suit their own needs. But the truth doesn't go away any more than the ears that hear and the eyes that see.

They're not the next generation of CI. They never will be because they can't ever be. Yahweh and His Word is the same today as it was when He first spoke it. And their playing pick and choose and flipping things upside down doesn't change whether or not those who hear their Fathers voice will listen or not. Nothing new what they're doing.

Yet there are fools who believe them. No shortage of them throughout history either.

I've got about 32 years on you there. Thing is it doesn't matter. It's what you do with it. He chose to be one of the "thinking men" and opted to change what CI is just like the Pharisee that he and Finck are. And just as you said, inherently dishonest to the core.

And come to think of it, the thing is these men have been around forever. There has always been those looking to twist and rewrite scripture to suit their own needs. But the truth doesn't go away any more than the ears that hear and the eyes that see.

They're not the next generation of CI. They never will be because they can't ever be. Yahweh and His Word is the same today as it was when He first spoke it. And their playing pick and choose and flipping things upside down doesn't change whether or not those who hear their Fathers voice will listen or not. Nothing new what they're doing.

Yet there are fools who believe them. No shortage of them throughout history either.
    oh ok, I didn't realize you were that old, then you certsinly know that Downeys rep has always been pretty bad and not based on doctrine, Ken Lent who also teaches the no devil theory has no real enemies to speak of and is pretty well liked. I don't know what happened to Bill Finck, he used to be DSL and was actually becoming pretty popular through his association with Eli James and that started to change when he split with James and started calling him a jew and what not. At this point he has pretty much alienated everyone in CI and is in a situation similar to that of Marty about 4 years ago, he and his handful of followers are more or less holed up at his forum which has so little traffic it's not even worth keeping active.

Quote Originally Posted by Adherent View Post
    oh ok, I didn't realize you were that old, then you certsinly know that Downeys rep has always been pretty bad and not based on doctrine, Ken Lent who also teaches the no devil theory has no real enemies to speak of and is pretty well liked. I don't know what happened to Bill Finck, he used to be DSL and was actually becoming pretty popular through his association with Eli James and that started to change when he split with James and started calling him a jew and what not. At this point he has pretty much alienated everyone in CI and is in a situation similar to that of Marty about 4 years ago, he and his handful of followers are more or less holed up at his forum which has so little traffic it's not even worth keeping active.
    Yeah, I've been out of the clique until recently. To say the least. I never even heard of Downey until last year. In fact it wasn't until I met Eli back in 2005 that I found out there were other CI people out there. My family left Gayman's church in 1978. Everyone knew what he was about by then. Only his closest friends stayed. We left the state. Since then Eli was the first CI person I had personally come in contact with. So the goings on and history between the late 70's and 2005 I was not privy to.

You're right though. Finck has alienated everyone. But that's what happens when your number 1... in your own mind.

Yeah, I've been out of the clique until recently. To say the least. I never even heard of Downey until last year. In fact it wasn't until I met Eli back in 2005 that I found out there were other CI people out there. My family left Gayman's church in 1978. Everyone knew what he was about by then. Only his closest friends stayed. We left the state. Since then Eli was the first CI person I had personally come in contact with. So the goings on and history between the late 70's and 2005 I was not privy to.

You're right though. Finck has alienated everyone. But that's what happens when your number 1... in your own mind.
    I agree, when someone tries to put themselves before the teachings of Christ they can do nothing but fail.

Pray for a new source of firewood!

Pray for a new source of firewood! Gert Rude needs heat!

I know I look golden brown but I'm white trust me!

Re: Pray for a new source of firewood!

Well, of course! God curses a person and you guys attempt to circumvent His Will for them.

No thanks, there's no such thing as "woman preachers" as the Bible commands them to be silent.

We don't support the disobedient over here. Go beg money for murderers and whores elsewhere.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: "Pastor" Mark Downey's Phony No-Satan Dogma

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Downey, Promoter of Pure "No Satan" judaism View Post
    Eventually, we will live in Beulah land. Did you know the Hebrew word for Beulah is ‘baal’ (#1166) and means master; hence to marry; to have dominion as a husband is married. The Lord marries Israel with the land that He has given us to take dominion of. I know that some people take offence to the word ‘Lord’, because they think it comes from the Phoenician deity Baal (#1168). But the ‘Lord’, as we know Him is always associated with Beulah and He is our Master.
    Can the deception be any more apparent? No wonder these clowns have ZERO listeners.

The funny part is that Mark Downey honestly believes that he has been personally chosen by God and that he has the ability to discern who is true and who is not, he's even more deluded than Lindstedt when you come right down to it.
    Last edited by Adherent; 12-27-2014 at 12:14 PM.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: "Pastor" Mark Downey's Phony No-Satan Dogma

Oh, seedliner - I have no issue accepting that clown's "Master" is Baal.