Deut 32:15; 18 "But Jeshurun waxed fat, and kicked: thou art waxen fat, thou art grown thick, thou art covered with fatness; then he forsook God which made him, and lightly esteemed the Rock of his salvation." v. 18 "Of the Rock that begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee." (Moses speaking)

John 5:46-47 "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"

1 Cor 10:1-4 "Moreover brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat; And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: And that Rock was Christ."

Here we have a connection between the Old and new Testaments which many accept not, simply because they adhere to false teachings and the traditions of man over the Word of God. Before my eyes were opened to the Truth, I was among the believers that 'Jews are chosen, we're lucky to be grafted in, and that somehow, I was unsure exactly how for i was but a youth, the Old Testament was no longer applicable. but it is very clear that Yahshua came for ONLY the lost sheep of the house of Israel, and that he spake very harshly to the Jews, the children of the devil.

It is written with a condition, IF you don't believe the words of Moses...THEN you won't believe my words..

Moses was speaking the words to what is known as the 'Song of Moses'. Just before this song, Moses told the Levites, the priesthood of israel v.29 "For i know that after my death, ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn away from the way which I have commanded you; and evil shall befall you in the latter days (our time now folks) because ye will do evil in the sight of Yahweh, to provoke Him to anger through the works of your hands." The very fact that our Race is led astray by the many wolves in sheep's clothing, is a testament to these words and further proof of our identity.

Yahshua made it very clear that the Jews CANNOT HEAR HIS WORDS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HIS SHEEP! That they are NOT children of Yahweh, but children of THEIR father, the Devil, or Satan...the very Serpent (nachash) in Eden that beguiled (wholly seduced) Eve and brought forth his own bastard progeny onto this earth. Many believe a lie... a lie that says that 'Yahshua will not return until the Jews accept him as Messiah, simply because they didn't accept him 2000 years ago. Are you familiar with the Word? Matt 23:33 'ye serpents, ye generation (race) of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

Literal children of Satan, destroying our culture and our Race from the inside. They look like us (for the most part) they pretend to be in support of 'good', when in fact, their media and 'religions' distort truth and turn aside many who would be called. There are numerous studies out there for further information on this Biblical teaching, and a little diligence in your studies and prayer will lead you to the truth. You just have to accept that truth and adapt accordingly. That is, IF you are born of the Spirit. There are numerous qualifications and conditions which we must strive to meet if we can even hope to enter the Kingdom, but above all, YOU HAVE TO BE AN ISRAELITE!

That Rock is Christ! Can you not see it? Another proof that Yahshua Christ IS Yahweh's Salvation manifest in the Flesh! So, if the jews refuse to accept Him... GOOD! they are not of our Father in Heaven, but are Edomite-Canaanite-Kenite Scum eating away at the dust of the ground while we as a people accept 'every wind of doctrine' and remain 'lukewarm' while strangers and locusts sit above and upon us devouring everything we once held dear. Aren't you tired of it? Then REPENT, turn back to Yahweh and DO WHAT HE COMMANDS!

Moses said this Rock begat us. FATHERED! Our Father is Yahweh, right? So if He is the Rock, and Christ is the Rock, and Yahshua told us that 'I and my Father are one' and 'He that has seen Me has seen the Father'... how hard is it? We are to have NO OTHER GODS BEFORE YAHWEH, so who are we to separate God into pieces. HE IS ONE! Read Isaiah chapters 43 and 44, you will find that Yahweh Himself says HE is our Saviour, our King, our Redeemer, our Salvation...DO YOU BELIEVE IT!?

So this concept that the God of the OT relates to the Jews and He sent 'Jesus' to 'save' the rest of humanity because God 'really loves everybody' is blasphemy! People, wake up and realize the reality of what has befallen our Race, by our own hands we have brought the curses of Yahweh upon the heads of our People, Israel. The true descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, not Abraham only as the Jews proclaim being born through Esau...WHOM GOD HATES (Malachi 1:1-3 and Romans 9:13 confirm this)

Folks, you have to trust the Word, for 'thy word is truth' John didn't say it 'was' or 'can be', but IS...THROUGH ALL TIMES!

Malachi 3:6 "For I am Yahweh, I CHANGE NOT" Why does He not change? Just after those words we are told why... its so that the Sons of Jacob WILL NOT BE CONSUMED. If Yahweh changed, He would repent of the covenants He made with our fore fathers, and we would become no more on this earth. But he has promised us His Salvation... we are preserved in this earth as a people.

Come out from among them and be ye separate, saith Yahweh. The children of Satan and the false brethren crept in unawares have pulled wool over our eyes TO DECEIVE YOU! If they keep us dumb, keep us amused, and keep us confused and mixing, they know it will take the hand of Yahweh God to change our minds to truth. And this WILL happen, on that Great and Terrible Day of the Lord, the Day of Judgment. YAHWEH DOES NOT CHANGE!

Obadiah 1:18 tells us of the destruction of the house of Edom, the very Jews that seek to destroy us will be destroyed with not a single man, woman, or child left remaining. They will be as stubble after the effects of the house of Jacob and the house of Joseph (Ephraim and Mannaseh) as a flame and a fire upon them.

We ARE waking, We WILL overcome, and the world will be the Kingdom of God. Amen