Thread: Your Father The Devil

Your Father The Devil

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this sermon here. All threads with zero replies after thirty days will be merged in The TalkShoe Consolidated Thread. -admin

Your Father The Devil is a special sermon delivered for The Program by request of the host after hearing "The Viss" the night before. In this energetic teaching (targeted towards mature Christian audiences) Pastor Visser preaches from the eighth chapter of John and second chapter of II Peter upsetting the chat room even causing a jewish man to become enraged and call in threatening censorship!

More...

Re: Your Father The Devil

God created the devil, plain and simple.

Isaiah 54:16- "Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy."

Revelations 4;11- "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

John 8:44- "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Colossians 1:16- "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:"

Some say the fallen angel story is a myth. All of the scriptures used to support this claim is either taken out of context, or is actually talking about Adam.

The origins of the devil in his role as our adversary began in Genesis 3.

God doesn't refer to Himself as the Lord of Hosts (Armies) for nothing. You don't have armies unless you engage in battles.

Matthew 10:[35] For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.[36] And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The purpose of the devil is to perfect man with trials and testings to be transformed into the image of his son. Scriptures to consider along this line-

1Pet.1:[7]- "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"

Rev.3:[18]- "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."

Hope that helps. I probably just set off a firestorm of controversy.

Blog Entries

Re: Your Father The Devil

Your Father The Devil – Pastor J. Visser @ Covenant People's Ministry

http://bitchute.com/channel/covenantpeople/

Your Father The Devil [2013] is a special sermon delivered for The Program by request of the host after hearing "The Viss" the night before. In this energetic teaching (targeted towards mature Christian audiences) Pastor Visser preaches from the eighth chapter of John and second chapter of II Peter upsetting the chat room even causing a jewish man to become enraged and call in threatening censorship!

WMV | 2013