Thread: Lev 20:10 "adulteress"

Lev 20:10 "adulteress"

http://drbo.org/x/d?b=drb&bk=3&ch=20&l=10#x

I was just browsing for discussions of adulteresses, to better understand the problem of race-mixing, and I came across this verse:

"If any man commit adultery with the wife of another, and defile his neighbour's wife, let them be put to death, both the adulterer and the adulteress."

I thought one of the ideas of CI is that adultery is the key word for race-mixing. But here, that would imply that the neighbor has also race-mixed. So obviously I am not seeing something correctly. It seems to be Strong's 5003

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/...gs=H5003&t=KJV

Is this one of those cases where the English OT has an occasionally faulty translation? Should adultery always imply race-mixing, and fornication the with-your-neighbor's-wife idea?

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Lev 20:10 "adulteress"

This book answers your questions in great detail.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...-john-herrell/

Thanks all, and for the book link. I think the answer is that race-mixing is obviously condemned throughout the scriptures. Any given expression relating to intercourse may be mistranslated, or may refer only to coveting another's wife etc.

The marriage bed, just like bloodlines, can be adulterated.

Yahweh's FIRST Law was "kind after kind."

Jude 6 teaches that 'fornication' is 'going after strange flesh', right? Adultery, the way i have been taught, it mixing, literally. Look up the word 'adulterate' in a dictionary, it should tell you that it is 'making impure' or something along those lines. So while adultery is in fact, cheating on your spouse, it also encompasses mixing of seeds, which is a huge no-no. Furthermore, to avoid confusion on the subject, fornication, from my understanding, is to pursue sexual acts that are perverse in nature. i.e. faggotry, men with beasts (beasts being another title for the non adamic peoples, for more info on this there are plenty here that can help you in that) , basically, perversion of that which was seen as 'good' by Father Yahweh. Therefore, race-mixing falls under both categories I feel. It is up to us to discern the things we learn so as to avoid confusion. Yahshua has told us all things, so we trust that!
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Sins against the seventh commandment are here ordered to be severely punished. These are sins which, of all others, fools are most apt to make a mock at; but God would teach those the heinousness of the guilt by the extremity of the punishment that would not otherwise be taught it.

Thanx you two for having this exchange.

I'm printing out this thread to read in further detail and hope to add my comments soon.

If the law was to be fulfilled, then that would make many of the ordinances in the law prophecy. Many people believe the law was totally abolished and made void, but both Jesus and Paul clearly said it was not.

But it was changed in the sense that our perception of it is changed when we are made new creatures in Christ by way of the Holy Spirit. There are 2 mindsets, just as there are 2 seeds. (flesh / Spirit) The firstborn man is of the earth, and is earthly, he is born of the flesh and also judges after the flesh of the law. (by outward appearances)

Our new creation in Christ is spirit, and is born again from above by way of God's Holy Spirit. Our new man receives the spiritual law written on our hearts and minds. He does not judge after the flesh (by appearances) but rather he judges righteous judgment by way of the mind of the Spirit.

Only the Father can reveal to you the hidden things in the law and prophets. Just as many may not understand what I mean by natural law and spiritual law.

I wrote a thread awhile back trying to explain the difference, for those who can receive it.

I agree partly with you George, but scripture typically will define a word in question for us in its own way. If If Jude, the brother of James wrote that fornication is going after strange flesh, I accept that just as equally as disgusting acts of sexuality within men and women. The only problem I see is that according to Webster, 'Adultery' is defined as sex outside of the marriage covenant, yet the terms 'adulterate' and 'adulteration' mean to make impure. So again, it too can relate to 'fornication'. Am I right on this?
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11